Which XI do you start v Shrewsbury? (1 Viewer)

ampthill_sba

From what you've seen (being inclusive: or from what you've read/listened to #nopm #tweetfromyourchair): who would you start this Saturday...given the Baker conundrum..?

ampthill_sba

I would go for:

Murphy

Christie Webster J Clark Adam

Baker Thomas Fleck Moussa

Wilson L Clark

Poor Billy...he's been superb...do he'd be my super sub!!

Nick

Administrator
I would go for:

Murphy

Wilson L Clark

Can't go wrong with this although I don't know if he will bench baker to prove a point it not about him working his way back.

ampthill_sba

Sorry forgot to mention:

If you disagree with me: you're a SISU LOVER* / ACL LOVER*
*Delete as appropriate

It appears to be the only way to attract responses to threads these days (especially ones about football) : D

RoboCCFC90

I would go for:

Murphy

Wilson L Clark

100% agree with this, however Leon is currently a doubt along with Wilson and Webster so it could be that if Leon doesn't make the game we play Manset up top with Wilson which I don't particularly have a problem with, but would rather keep Leon in the side where possible.

Buster

I dont think he will start with Baker. Be a good sub at the right time . Pressley will have a better idea of him and Daniels in the same game

KG7

Fleck is key to the system we're playing, he's an out ball for the defence when we're defending and an out ball for the attack when we're attacking and means we can always keep possession. If you drop Fleck, you've got to bring in Barton. Bakers distribution is too erratic for such a key position. I'd keep him on the bench and make him fight for his place.

covcity4life

Murphy

Christie Webster J Willis Adam

Wilson L Clark

for me, if thomas dont perform put barton in early.

Gint11

We need to be ruthless. We have a deficit to wipe clean. Baker is experienced, our captain and creates and scores goals. No matter how well the kids are playing, Baker needs to come back in. Its a no brainer. It wil be interesting to see if SP benches him though like someone previosuly said to prove you cant just walk into the side. I think he will start Saturday.

torchomatic

Real Madrid's XI please.

torchomatic

KG7

Murphy

Christie Webster Clarke Adams

Daniels Barton Moussa Baker

Wilson Clarke

Let moussa attack while barton holds

Why are you taking Thomas and Fleck out?

I'd be interested to hear whether you've seen them this season, and if so, why you think they should be replaced as I think that they are key to the way we're playing.

Users who are viewing this thread