Which would you prefer (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Vile to go down or Incest to win the Premiership ?

Bob Latchford

Interesting.

Bob Latchford

Terry Gibson's perm

Would rather see Leicester not win the league but I also like to see Villa struggling at the bottom and if they stop up they will do it every year until they go down.

But don't worry the Leicester bubble has hopefully just burst.

Bob Latchford

Easy question, Villa to go down.

But imagine if incest did win it ? we'd never hear the end of it or live it down .until we achieved it ourselves .

chiefdave

I guess it depends on age but Villa were always the rival team as far as I'm concerned. The Leicester thing seems more recent and I've never really bought into it.

Looking at the remaining fixtures its going to need Leicester to throw it away, they have a much easier run in than the others in the top four.

stupot07

I guess it depends on age but Villa were always the rival team as far as I'm concerned. The Leicester thing seems more recent and I've never really bought into it.

Looking at the remaining fixtures its going to need Leicester to throw it away, they have a much easier run in than the others in the top four.

ditto. Added spice that some of my relatives are villa ST holders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

H

Huckerby

Am I the only one who is hoping Leicester do win the league? Will be great for football

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Am I the only one who is hoping Leicester do win the league? Will be great for football

No, you're not alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Bob Latchford

Look at the earlier replies . it's like the X Files in here - you're not alone

Terry Gibson's perm

Rather spurs won it, I would like to see Leicester drop out of the top four but I think they will manage that, I don't think that Leicester will win it but looking for a new job just in case.

Otis

Rather spurs won it, I would like to see Leicester drop out of the top four but I think they will manage that, I don't think that Leicester will win it but looking for a new job just in case.
Yep, Spurs for me too. Think Leicester will finish top 4 though and that would be a fantastic achievement.

Johnnythespider

Exactly, I don't know why everyone loves Leicester all of a sudden.
It may have something to do with the fact that they haven't spent a billion quid assembling a team and sit atop the premier league, thus giving hope to all the other less well financed teams. Everybody loves an underdog.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

PTA

It may have something to do with the fact that they haven't spent a billion quid assembling a team and sit atop the premier league, thus giving hope to all the other less well financed teams. Everybody loves an underdog.

Not if the underdog is your rival.

Johnnythespider

Not if the underdog is your rival.
I don't have a problem with having rivals I just don't see Leicester in that way, must be my age but it's Villa for me.

Users who are viewing this thread