Which team do you hate the most? (1 Viewer)

I'll start, in order,
1. Leicester
2. Villa
3. Cardiff/Swansea (Welsh teams in an English league) Not on.

Anyone hate any teams that you wouldn't expect? I remember seeing a cov top with "I 8 Plymouth" on the back once. Very Strange.

Gray

I don't hate any teams really, its good to have a bit of banter with local teams when we play them.... But the way people get so angry about Leicester and Villa etc makes me laugh sometimes

Covstu

Dont have a 'hatred' to any team to be fair, dont have much love for Leicester but hate is a little too far. There is the obvious banter but apart from that i couldnt care less what they get up to. Sorry i was wrong i do hate ACL utd, they have our ground and wont give it up! :D

Monners

Any sports people who use the expression "team" in front of their name. It really grates.

Examples: Team Casey - golfer Paul Casey used this in interviews a few times without tongue in cheek
Team Meadows - 800m runner Jenny Meadows

Apart from that - not a great fan of Leicester as had a few taunts from them regarding a slow death for Cov (and WBA fan from Cov who enjoys a gloat)

Joy Division

Really don't get the whole Villa Leicester thing. They don't care about us and don't know why we should care about them.

superskyblue

Portsmouth for me. Ever since the incident in 2001 and the fact Harry Redknapp was there has made me dislike them immensely.

Joy Division

Like Covstu I don't have a 'hatred' for any team but find Sunderland fans irritating with their unhealthy obsession with us since 1977.

Yeah Sunderland is an odd one. I just find them a bizarre specimen of a fanbase more than hatred. Really strange bunch.

Monners

Forgot about Sundeland. Always found their fans ok over the years with a few comments about 77 chucked in here and ther, but not in a serious way. However, a few of them on the Irish fans forum were having a goog time at our expense a few weeks ago. I did respond to say thanks of wishing my club to die, adn they left alone then. Probably didn't expect to have a Cov fan on the forum!

LastGarrison

Really don't get the whole Villa Leicester thing. They don't care about us and don't know why we should care about them.

Sections of their support do, sections don't. Bit like our support towards them.

For me, for a number of reasons, Leicester is the team that I class as our rivals and the ones that I dislike the most.

torchomatic

Never heard of 1 and 2. For me it's Incester, Vile, Manure and Chelski

(in all seriousness though, don't care enough about any other team to be bothered with "hate").

I'll start, in order,
1. Leicester
2. Villa
3. Cardiff/Swansea (Welsh teams in an English league) Not on.

Anyone hate any teams that you wouldn't expect? I remember seeing a cov top with "I 8 Plymouth" on the back once. Very Strange.

torchomatic

hill83

Canley. Always got a huge entourage with them and it's all about fighting rather than football.

Coventry87

When we were relegated from Pem League, I was living down south, listening to 5 Live on the radio.It was heartbreaking. I was sadly surprised to hear so much hatred for City from sunderland fans who'd phoned in to say how happy they were. If I wish a team to be relegated, it would have to be them.

My brother in law supports Chelsea and laughed when we went out of the Premiership - doesn't mean I hate Chelsea - just that he's a tosser

ccfcmustang

1) Rangers
2) Leicester & Villa
3) Liverpool
5) Preston
5) MK Dons
6) Northern ireland (the place doesnt exist but somehow they have a team?)

LastGarrison

Canley. Always got a huge entourage with them and it's all about fighting rather than football.

Ha ha I can remember going up there to watch my mates play and there was always loads of them on the line, swigging cans, all with their staffies at 10 in the morning.

Too be fair most of us were also swigging cans so they kind of accepted us. :D

Users who are viewing this thread