Which player? (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Out of our new recruits which player are you most looking forward to watching?
I’m looking forward to Milan van Ewijk the most

I'll let you know at Christmas. 🥴

Brighton Sky Blue

Looking forward to seeing what Simon Moore can do after we bought him out of joint ownership from Sunderland/Hull/Millwall/Wrexham

Kingokings204

I really want to see the strike partnership. Simms and Wright. It could be deadly in this league.

TomRad85

Can't see any of them being worse than average which is great.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

That would make a nice change.
It's been a while since I've thought that. I'd hardly call myself an optimist when it comes to this club, but this squad just looks very good. More to come too!

NorthernWisdom

It's been a while since I've thought that. I'd hardly call myself an optimist when it comes to this club, but this squad just looks very good. More to come too!

I'll be Mr Negative and say we just don't know how many of them will adapt to a different country etc. And also how long it'll take them to adapt too.

Hoping we can temper expectations if it takes a while to gel.

TomRad85

I'll be Mr Negative and say we just don't know how many of them will adapt to a different country etc. And also how long it'll take them to adapt too.

Hoping we can temper expectations if it takes a while to gel.
Half Baked Boo GIF

harvey098

Simms I think. I think he looks a marksman. We just need to give him some chances and I think he’ll get 15-20

rob9872

Julian Gray

hamil99

Facebook User
I'm looking forward to Wright coming on for the last 15 mins and scoring 4. Add that to the goals from mini Moto and Simms, should be a good day 👌👌👌

ptr

Milan because it’s the biggest upgrade in terms of position. We have gone from Dabo and Todd Kane to him. Christ, first game back in the championship Josh Pask was playing there. Been crying out for pace and quality in that position.

Users who are viewing this thread