Which is the best team goal ever? (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Cambiasso's at Germany 2006.

blueflint

the leeds ute goal with 30 or more touches without an opponent getting near billy bremner norman hunter era

Grendel

the leeds ute goal with 30 or more touches without an opponent getting near billy bremner norman hunter era

Against Southampton I think and yes easily the best to answer the question.

skybluedan

Seeing as you said "I scored a classic" rather than the team scored a classic, you must be disqualified.

Yeah fair enough haha we also got a penalty once which I earned for the TEAM but was not aloud to take it as I was not the penalty taker when the lad put the ball down I ran up and took it anyway and missed Went out the cup

Sky Blue Harry H

Yeah fair enough haha we also got a penalty once which I earned for the TEAM but was not aloud to take it as I was not the penalty taker when the lad put the ball down I ran up and took it anyway and missed Went out the cup

At least it's not playing on your mind Dan ................................let it go ;)

I was going to mention Wilshere's Arsenal goal - quality, but the interweb suggests this !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVqGbWjoidM

rupert_bear

I think it was something like 75 continuous touches and every outfield Leeds player touched the ball atleast once. Class goal from a top class team

Rusty Trombone

A lovely goal, slightly tarnished by the hair cut of the goalscorer, but it's good to know we've got some decent players coming through.

percy

mate, that pen should have been re took. the player who puts the ball on the spot must take the penalty. you've been robbed!!!!!

RoboCCFC90

[video=youtube;zjPx-nSaOoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjPx-nSaOoM[/video]

Not bad.

That's a brilliantly taken goal from a Left Back, but the passing up until then was calm, controlled and expansive, something I think the first team has lacked more recently as we have been closed down quicker and forced to play the ball forward quicker.

It highlights the job that Steven Pressley is doing, not just with regards to the first team squad, but also that the style of Football the Club is wanting to play is being Blueprinted through the ranks.

A big well done to Steven Pressley, his back room staff and all the coaches throughout all the age groups at the Club who are preparing our stars of tomorrow, while the ethics of how the Club want to play it's Football are firmly in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

That's a brilliantly taken goal from a Left Back, but the passing up until then was calm, controlled and expansive, something I think the first team has lacked more recently as we have been closed down quicker and forced to play the ball forward quicker.

It highlights the job that Steven Pressley is doing, not just with regards to the first team squad, but also that the style of Football the Club is wanting to play is being Blueprinted through the ranks.

A big well done to Steven Pressley, his back room staff and all the coaches throughout all the age groups at the Club who are preparing our stars of tomorrow, while the ethics of how the Club want to play it's Football are firmly in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen brother.

Users who are viewing this thread