Which Coventry fan annoys you the most? (1 Viewer)

Who annoys you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rob9872

... lights blue touch paper and retreats to a safe distance ...

TheHellion

I Vote Sam! :eek:

He's always smiling! Here we are going through our gloomiest spell in years, and he only ever smiles! It's very annoying!

rob9872

Close mate but that's for me only (and it was 17-JJ-2)

I guess also there should be noteable mentions for Brian MacFadden, The Mad Hatters, Kev Monks, a fella down my local who insists on sharing his ridiculous views about the club, and Joe Dinsah

wingy

Can't believe Ntalies already so far in front,one gutsy forthright active protagonist of the cause SKY bLUE ,if you'r gonna fight power you need an organiser who will put the hours in ,she may be a woman ,but when did Sex dictate who was good or bad,give her the remitt and set the peramiters by vote and and SOC could hsve gone a lot further.And i am serious.

rob9872

But its difficult to remain active from 150 miles away inside Old Trafford

oakey

Can't believe Ntalies already so far in front,one gutsy forthright active protagonist of the cause SKY bLUE ,if you'r gonna fight power you need an organiser who will put the hours in ,she may be a woman ,but when did Sex dictate who was good or bad,give her the remitt and set the peramiters by vote and and SOC could hsve gone a lot further.And i am serious.

I think the phrase: she may be a woman, tells you what you need to know. Football fans: 20% are women but the 80% have yet to notice ;)

thorninmyside

How about Clive from cwr for being such a Batty licka with anyone from the club. And personally I'd like to add the Jimmyhill statue to that list. Not because it's a fan but simply that oration small and shite

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, I reckon I'd get more votes than Glen! :laugh:

Corrie bloke isn't a contender as he's taking every opportunity his meagre profile offers him to give SISU a good hard kick in the taint. That makes him alright by me.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The bloke behind the goal who always shouts ' give him an option'! First class annoying twat!

All the best

Maybe this is what he means Steve?......
cadburys_options.jpg

Sterling Archer

I quite like that actor feller of Corrie, seems to talk sense whenever I see him.

However I couldn't stand Westlife so its Bryan McFadden for me.

Users who are viewing this thread