wheres the crewe troll now? (1 Viewer)

ricohman

Where is he now, last year he was coming on here every so often mouthing off, getting reactions, and generally kissing people off.

I used to think who would bother joining a rival teams forum to abuse but got my answer.

Anyone remember his name

He used to rant about crewe's youth players etc but some of our youngsters have proven a lot of people wrong this season and surprised most.

I'd like to know his thoughts now

Grendel

He was probably the bloke blowing the whistle annoying the fuck out of everyone.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Your not friends with these two are you by any chance?

I told him to his face it was a nuisance and he said 'that's why I do it'. A steward asked him for it after the linesman complained and he refused to hand it over...

BSB just to be clear. If the whistle vexed you and you challenged him..well done for having the courage of your convictions.

Sky Blue Harry H

Who, me? :claping hands::sarcasm: gonna miss you lot next season, shit season for us, down to L2 again!:blue:

You'll be back though - always produce one or two nuggets - Aneke, Clayton look useful - anyway, lost train of thought as Ryan Giggs has just appeared on TV and he looks as though that stubble is finally getting the better of him - about a week away from looking like a tramp ! Good luck next season !

BLAKESCREWE

You'll be back though - always produce one or two nuggets - Aneke, Clayton look useful - anyway, lost train of thought as Ryan Giggs has just appeared on TV and he looks as though that stubble is finally getting the better of him - about a week away from looking like a tramp ! Good luck next season !

Anneke is`nt one of ours though, he`s on loan from Arsenal, and Clayton will prob move on so it looks like a fresh start again for us next season.

Moff

Anneke is`nt one of ours though, he`s on loan from Arsenal, and Clayton will prob move on so it looks like a fresh start again for us next season.

If you go down, I am sure you will give a good show at getting promoted again, and I am sure you will be challenging.

I am sure nearly all on this forum, look at Crewe with some degree of envy, with your own ground, playing in your home town, having played at and won at Wembley in the last twelve months.

Users who are viewing this thread