Where's Max? (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Last edited:

Sick Boy

I cant believe he has not been snapped up yet - he has a lot to offer ANY League 1 or 2 club in my opinion.
He is a decent hard working pro and I really hope he gets something sorted.
He's a decent League 2 player - he wasn't even a first team player for us in League 1.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I doubt Max will have a problem
It's more likely his agent is talking to several clubs here and maybe overseas

Well, if the rumours about Walker going to free up funds have any legs, maybe Robbings can sign him back as a low cost replacement.

giphy.gif

Gint11

Biamou was at the game Sunday. He visited a box with a load of lads, of some I know.

Grendel

He played 18 League One games and 33 in The Championship so he can easily find a Legue One club minimum.

Kevin Kyle played over 100 Premier / Championship games

ccfc1234

I would imagine it's a combination of factors, the pandemic meaning league 1 and 2 teams wanting leaner squads and Max perhaps not wanting to move his family across the country for average money. I would imagine his agent is telling him to sit tight and see what happens at some of the many localish clubs who might need to go back into the market depending on injuries and how they start the season.

SlowerThanPlatt

I would imagine it's a combination of factors, the pandemic meaning league 1 and 2 teams wanting leaner squads and Max perhaps not wanting to move his family across the country for average money. I would imagine his agent is telling him to sit tight and see what happens with injuries etc at some of the many localish clubs who might need to go back into the market depending on injuries and how they start the season.

Players usually just travel, wouldn’t make sense for lower league players to move house/their family given the security and finances involved.

ccfc1234

Players usually just travel, wouldn’t make sense for lower league players to move house/their family given the security and finances involved.
If its only for a short term deal I would imagine your right. Maybe he is reluctant to travel and leave his family for average money. There are lots of localish L1 and 2 clubs within 50 miles of Coventry.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I would imagine it's a combination of factors, the pandemic meaning league 1 and 2 teams wanting leaner squads and Max perhaps not wanting to move his family across the country for average money. I would imagine his agent is telling him to sit tight and see what happens at some of the many localish clubs who might need to go back into the market depending on injuries and how they start the season.

Nuneaton Borough fc it is then.

Sick Boy

If its only for a short term deal I would imagine your right. Maybe he is reluctant to travel and leave his family for average money. There are lots of localish L1 and 2 clubs within 50 miles of Coventry.
Most players on long term deals don’t move either. Godden still lives in Kent, for example.

higgs

Has he got kids?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread