Where's Max? (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Question: Max or Foghorn ?

Rules: You have to choose one you cocksockets.

Purpose: By the grace of fuckinggod, some of you can move on
Good idea US we need a proper poll here 😉

ccfc1234

At the moment its worryingly even a question. Even more so given the wages Waggy is on.

Waggy deserves time before informed judgements can be made, 2 games in the league and a cup cameo are not enough.

cc84cov

At the moment its worryingly even a question. Even more so given the wages Waggy is on.

Waggy deserves time before informed judgements can be made, 2 games in the league and a cup cameo are not enough.
Last season he wasn’t exactly banging them in max scored more than him

SkyblueTexan

I think we should bring back Max on reduced wages especially now that Walker is going to be out for awhile. Holds up play reasonably well, chips in with a few goals, bleeds Sky Blue and a known commodity.

cc84cov

I think we should bring back Max on reduced wages especially now that Walker is going to be out for awhile. Holds up play reasonably well, chips in with a few goals, bleeds Sky Blue and a known commodity.
We need something Godden is asking for travel agents on his Instagram so he’s not there yet

Grendel

why would a player reduce his wages if he’s any good?

SlowerThanPlatt

Walker is out for a max of 3 weeks - surely Biamou can do better than a month contract?

Users who are viewing this thread