Where will we finish ? (1 Viewer)

DrPoolittle

Top 12. Possibly. Maybe.

But still good odds to be found on us getting relegated

Losing to Preston was inevitable and a nice little cash return

Alkhen

On the up after just having been promoted as champions of League One vs fighting a relegation battle after having spent £20 million?

Don’t talk to me about bollocks mate.
He had agreed to sign before we were promoted I believe.

Either way joining a team with one of the lowest budget in the league and no home ground is a lot worse than joining a team that has money to spend, plays in front of around 20k a week in Cov and still have plenty of time to turn the season round.

Get a grip. Teams have had way worse starts than us and gone on to amazing things.

DrPoolittle

Either way joining a team with one of the lowest budget in the league and no home ground is a lot worse than joining a team that has money to spend, plays in front of around 20k a week in Cov and still have plenty of time to turn the season round.

Get a grip. Teams have had way worse starts than us and gone on to amazing things.

Yes, you are right.

some teams though have had shit starts and gone on to be relegated

San Francisco

You are desperately optimistic. Most of these signings are poor for the money spent.

We have no real identity or system that actually wins us games. Let’s wait til Christmas and see what happens.

Alkhen

You are desperately optimistic. Most of these signings are poor for the money spent.

We have no real identity or system that actually wins us games. Let’s wait til Christmas and see what happens.
I'm really not, we have been poor but the difference is I think that is down to the system and the lack of a creative/dynamic midfielder.

Haji hasn't blown me away but he has way better stats than Vik had in his first season already, I refuse to write players off this early. Simms is young and has shown flashes in his brief chances.

No point dwelling on the pricetags, can't change that now. Might as well back them and help them find form.

I have faith we will come good but I do wish Robins would pick a formation and and stick with the new players, they will never find form with the odd chopping and changing. Not sure why he dropped Tatsu today after he played well on Monday.

San Francisco

I'm really not, we have been poor but the difference is I think that is down to the system and the lack of a creative/dynamic midfielder.

I’ve been saying the same thing. I’ll also add that I think Ayari was clearly a panic signing as we allegedly had targets and failed to sign them.

We’ll see where we are at Christmas. For now, I’m struggling to see how we get ourselves out of the bottom 6 any time soon.

ddsdube

Robins has history of improving players. I was surprised we signed Gus as he was bang average in his loan period. We’ve lost two fantastic championship players and rebuilt the squad, the new signings are better than squad players we’ve had before. I think Hamer going late was an issue that we’re paying the price for, other than that we’ve got to trust the process, robins has earned that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Robins has history of improving players. I was surprised we signed Gus as he was bang average in his loan period. We’ve lost two fantastic championship players and rebuilt the squad, the new signings are better than squad players we’ve had before. I think Hamer going late was an issue that we’re paying the price for, other than that we’ve got to trust the process, robins has earned that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hamer didn't have a loan period and he was one of our best players for he first part of his first season, his form dipped a bit mid season

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

thekidfromstrettoncamp

No chance. It will click soon, of that I'm confident. If I am wrong, and we get relegated, I will donate £100 to the charity of your choice, are you willing to match it?
The guy may not be a gambler but even if he is you want to have 21 places in the league to his 3.He could go to the bookie and get at least 16 to 1 . Those odds seem to show the bookies don't think we will.

Otis

5th or 6th the aim surely
Well, considering where we have got ourselves to now, it has to be doesn't it?

I wasn't quite expecting this kind of level of upturn so suddenly. I thought we might have to strengthen further in January before we reaped dividends to be honest.

Really, really happy we are where we are right now.

In a really good position to kick on.

Users who are viewing this thread