Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Relegated

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Evo1883

Where will We finish , do these threads every year , let's go

I'm voting as if Hamer is staying

TomRad85

Feel like there's still a few things that will determine my final answer. Who we still got left to bring in? Does Hamer stay?
What is clear to me is that there aren't 6 clubs with a better group of players than ours. Top 6 has to be the minimum ambition.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Martin180

We haven't spent this kind of money to have a rebuilding season . This investment is a push for promotion

djr8369

I know it’s always the case but feels very tough this season based on how new signings settle in, if Hamer stays, who else comes in yet.

On paper we look to have more quality in depth and we’ve only one loan so far. It’s hard to see us not being better than last season but then last season we probably over achieved slightly due to exceptional performances from Gyok and Hamer. I think we’ll start slowly again and MR will tweak things and bring in more players after the first few games, and again in January.

I’ve gone for playoffs.

RegiswasGod

I've gone playoffs. But if we lose the play off, I'd rather lose over the two legs in the semi finals, than lose at Wembley again. That pain still lingers.
However, this is our year. E-I-E-I-E-I-O....

CCFCSteve

Like the recruitment but so many haven’t played here before, so all depends how they bed in and gel. Would be disappointed if we weren’t top half/in and around play offs even without hamer.

Think we’re in for some exciting football either way, just hope the moaners give the new lads some time

Covkid1968#

7th…, we say it every year. But this has got to be the hardest championship year for a very very long time

Julie SBA

I'm more optimistic than I was when last season ended. but I do think we may take a bit of time to start ticking. 5th to 10th, hopefully the right side of the line.

Saddlebrains

I think the only position we arent better than last year as it stands is LCB. Callum Doyle is immense and we all agree he will be an England international in years to come.

Other than that I think were stronger everywhere

TomRad85

7th…, we say it every year. But this has got to be the hardest championship year for a very very long time
I think it will be the hardest to get out of in that i genuinely think the 3 that came down will be very hard to shift (bring back Sheff Utd and Luton!) but regarding the rest of the league i'm struggling to see much improvement tbh. Not sure what 6 teams would finish above us?

Users who are viewing this thread