Where will we finish this season? (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

What position do you think we will finish come the end of the season? As much as I would love for us to sneak into the playoffs I think we'll finish in around 11th place. Think Wilson being out for 2 months will be a big loss. Interested to hear your thoughts.

D

Deleted member 4232

5th. I think we have enough goals from midfield in us to support Clarke to keep us going strong.

FRY-CCFC

Depends on how many points we get and how many points the other teams get. Same with goal difference

LJC_CCFC

If we keep this squad together and perhaps get in a couple of additions, we should make the play offs as the standard of this league is very poor. Highlighted by the fact we've beaten Orient and Peterborough and drawn with Wolves, if we were a tiny bit more defensively solid and without the points deduction we would probably be top

stupot07

Jan is key, we keep Clarke then we have a chance, my prediction is 9th.

Yeah I think we'll just miss out and finish 8th or 9th, we've gone on a bit of a run but I expect us to hit another rough patch or 2 before the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

Could be anywhere from 5th to 13th.

I'd like to see Moussa up front if Slager isn't going to make it. Double figures in January from out wide is excellent. Not sure who you'd put in his place in midfield though.

Marty

Are we still after that Nunes from Blackburn?

spwaverley4916

could make playoffs, but any where in top 10 would be good taking into account the 10 point deduction. as someone has already stated what happens in the summer with comings and goings/ situation with location of home ground will play a big part in whether we get back up to championship 14/15 season.
It could be a blessing in disguise that Callum is out for 8 weeks -comes back towards the latter part of the season and sets about trying to catch up with Leon in the goalscoring stakes and frightens the shit out of defences in the run in.

Gint11

Somewhere between 7-11th I'd say although if we keep who we want and add a couple of good signings playoffs is there for the taking.

Skyblue4u

Outside play offs. Squad is too small and we are inconsistent being able to beat the better teams but dropping points against the poorer teams. You never know though

percy

His prediction was as good as anyone else's. It was probably said with sadness rather than gloating.

ok a poor attempt at humour on my behalf but i read so much drivel on here but dont feel the need for swearing or typing insults towards other posters.

Hobo

ok a poor attempt at humour on my behalf but i read so much drivel on here but dont feel the need for swearing or typing insults towards other posters.
No I agree.

ccfc92

I imagine 10th, really can't see us finishing in top 6. But happy to be proved wrong :D

Users who are viewing this thread