Where will we finish, the run in poll (4 Viewers)

Where will we finish (the run in poll)

• 1st

Votes: 69 40.1%
  • 2nd

Votes: 60 34.9%
  • 3rd

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • 4th

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 5th

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • 6th

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Miss out 7th and below

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sky Blue Pete

4 points out of the next two games and we would be in great shape 6 points out of the next two games and I will start to believe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Wow (start) to believe lol

shmmeee

Next two games will make the difference for if I believe. Feel we are third behind Rotherham and Sunderland and expect us to lose both. If we get more than 1 point from the two games I’ll start to think we might finish top two. Still so much football to be played though and so many teams at the top in good form.

Magwitch

Why do you think we will lose both ? Rotherham won their game with almost the last kick of the game and Sunderland were being held until Bristol went down to 10 men. In my opinion we need to win eight more games from thirteen doesn’t matter who against and I can’t see us losing five. Be positive

stupot07

This week is key to whether we win the league or potential finish outside the autos.

It's so tight at the top, we cannot afford to slip up.

Interesting us, Rotherham and Sunderland have identical form over the last 1/4 of the season.
b6a8a736e2f3f120a883f7aa158616f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

Sunderland have kept 8 clean sheets in their last 9 league matches and have started to score goals at home too, their form is ominous. Hopefully a defeat against us will rock the boat a bit.

itsabuzzard

Sunderland have kept 8 clean sheets in their last 9 league matches and have started to score goals at home too, their form is ominous. Hopefully a defeat against us will rock the boat a bit.
Sink it, with any luck.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

I think that will change now their first choice defender is out injured.

shmmeee

Rotherham top of the away table, Sunderland only better defence than us. Gut says 0-2 loss and a 0-0 draw. Could even be back to back losses. Hope I’m wrong.

Sky Blue Pete

Yep like Portsmouth who have now lost two out of their last 3

stupot07

Just done some rough sums purely looking at last 6 form for home games and last 6 form for away games and using the points per game average against the number of games home and away.

Cov 92 points
Rotherham 89 points
Sunderland 85 points
Peterborough 73 points. ( Their away form is only 1 ppg over the last 6)

Games played on grass not on a spreadsheet, but we can do this.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Really? We’ve lost 3 all season!!!

We play one of those three on Tuesday and they’re better away than home and we are better away than home.

Sunderland are flying at the moment and while not as good away have a very mean defence.

I think we are playing the ultimate top two next two games and it’d take us coming through them top of the pile to change my mind.

Sky Blue Pete

We play one of those three on Tuesday and they’re better away than home and we are better away than home.

Sunderland are flying at the moment and while not as good away have a very mean defence.

I think we are playing the ultimate top two next two games and it’d take us coming through them top of the pile to change my mind.
Makes sense. We battered Sunderland but didn’t take our chances and then they got a lucky equaliser

Sky Blue Harry H

Rotherham top of the away table, Sunderland only better defence than us. Gut says 0-2 loss and a 0-0 draw. Could even be back to back losses. Hope I’m wrong.

Come on Shmee - take a happy pill. No goals from us in the next 2 games - have you seen our little midfield wizards lately? Won't go 3 hours without scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread