where will the noisy lot go now ? (1 Viewer)

As people know on this site I had a season ticket at Northampton,so I'm going to get my season ticket for the Ricoh today,feels so much better to be buying a season ticket today than it did in like July,but when we were last at the ricoh I was a regular in block 15,where is the noise going to be this season in block 15 or are people moving closer to the away fans in the south stand !!! #PUSB !!!

ccfc92

As people know on this site I had a season ticket at Northampton,so I'm going to get my season ticket for the Ricoh today,feels so much better to be buying a season ticket today than it did in like July,but when we were last at the ricoh I was a regular in block 15,where is the noise going to be this season in block 15 or are people moving closer to the away fans in the south stand !!! #PUSB !!!

Do you just transfer the ST? Or is there a difference in prices?

pusbccfc

They will be behind the goal.

Otis

Might be a good idea to sit all the Sixfields lot together. They obviously know the team a lot better than the rest of us who have hardly seen the team player and they'll have more to talk about.

Sky Blue Harry H

Might be a good idea to sit all the Sixfields lot together. They obviously know the team a lot better than the rest of us who have hardly seen the team player and they'll have more to talk about.

Stop it Otis - time to let go and build bridges ! :eek:

turlykerd

i wonder if the sixfielders will boycott the ricoh ??

go stand on a hill somewhere., until coventry returns "home" to northampton ?

LB87ccfc

i wonder if the sixfielders will boycott the ricoh ??

go stand on a hill somewhere., until coventry returns "home" to northampton ?

So the hillers .. will they be given free tickets as practically watched every game at northampton for free so could be used to it by now.... ffs stop the bickering.. its all history now.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

yeah I think they have to honour our price we played and let us keep our tickets as we
Paid for the ticket already !!! #PUSB !!!

I now you are well intentioned from all your previous posts.

However it reads as though you are pleased to save some money because you did NOT boycott and bought a season ticket.

A lot of people are to put it mildly "extremely disappointed" who backed SISU and not the "City of Coventry".
The non boycott people extended the tenure at Northampton.

Like I said its clear that you have good intentions and not like some others who "wound" boycotters up.

turlykerd

So the hillers .. will they be given free tickets as practically watched every game at northampton for free so could be used to it by now.... ffs stop the bickering.. its all history now.

really ?? i didnt realise it was free to travel to northampton ? is that a daily bus ? or trains ??

anyway, i can see it now...all the sixfielders standing on primrose hill, with big blow up sex dolls of tim fisher, masterbating them off furiously !!

oh timmy, they cry as they tongue his arse hole!

Otis

Stop it Otis - time to let go and build bridges ! :eek:

No, I think it is fair enough. They can have their own section and they can maybe have something like yellow stars sewn into their clothing ..... well, maybe not yellow, as that could be devisive. Maybe sky blue stars. They can then also have their own entrance and own food outlets.

It's really nice for fans to stick together I feel.

mds

Who cares who goes where, as long as the ground is full and loud, all there for the team!

play_in_skyblue_stripes

No, I think it is fair enough. They can have their own section and they can maybe have something like yellow stars sewn into their clothing ..... well, maybe not yellow, as that could be devisive. Maybe sky blue stars. They can then also have their own entrance and own food outlets.

I share your annoyance with the non-boycotters, but you are going too far with this.

turlykerd

yeah !!

and there sixfield seat number tattooed on there forehead and they should make up a special nipple handshake (if they havent already) for when they meet outside"in the real world"

Samo

Not far enough I would say. 'Certain types' need to stick together. Happens in life, so why not in the world of sport?

Come to think of it Otis, I'd rather not use the same toilets.

Sky Blue Kid

You'll know who the Sixfielders are very easily, They'll be the ones shouting at the players without having to look in the programme at their names.

Otis

oh god no !!

i can just imagine them eating each others faeces, gloriously gorging away, like hungry wolves

Their eyebrows will also be quite close together and they will have a shifty look about them which will imediately cause distrust.

Would also expect them to smell a bit and wear sandals with ill fitting shorts.

turlykerd

but yeah !!

i recon the sixfeilders will be dressed all in dirty white clothes and chain smoke and have vowed to never speak again (like in the leftovers) which is why
the atmosphere at sixfeilds was so poor.

Malaka

As long as that twat who was at the back of the telegraph stand who banged the back board like a native american drum is away from me I don't care

lordsummerisle

I now you are well intentioned from all your previous posts.

However it reads as though you are pleased to save some money because you did NOT boycott and bought a season ticket.

A lot of people are to put it mildly "extremely disappointed" who backed SISU and not the "City of Coventry".

Like I said its clear that you have good intentions and not like some others who "wound" boycotters up.

to be fair, though never went to Sixfields myself, wish i'd bought a season ticket for the cheap price.

In fact you could say that the Sixfields few are doing less to support Sisu financially than the boycotters who are now clamouring to buy tickets at more expensive prices.

Confusing really.

turlykerd

to be fair, though never went to Sixfields myself, wish i'd bought a season ticket for the cheap price.

In fact you could say that the Sixfields few are doing less to support Sisu financially than the boycotters who are now clamouring to buy tickets at more expensive prices.

Confusing really.

fuck ...

there i was, really enjoying being a dick, all sarcastic and stupid, and you come along, full of sensible reasoning and messing everything up.

grrrrrrrr

I would just like to the apologise if sounding smug, no one liked going to Northampton and I'm just happy to be back,I do believe the large boycott was a factor in getting us back as money lost by the club was too much, I'm just happy to have all fans on the same side again,under the same roof again, and was just asking where the noisy people were going so I could sit near them because I wanted to resume my own schedule like when we were at the ricoh last,here is to a good season !!! #PUSB !!!

I now you are well intentioned from all your previous posts

cornoccfc

Let them sit together at Sixfields I say.

Could be all spread out. Not sure if the club have announced a singing block, but I think they should do. Publicize block(s) designed for vocal atmosphere. Not sure they'd be allowed to advocate standing, but at least this is the block it might happen.

theferret

Could be all spread out. Not sure if the club have announced a singing block, but I think they should do. Publicize block(s) designed for vocal atmosphere. Not sure they'd be allowed to advocate standing, but at least this is the block it might happen.

They don't need to. It will be block 10. Let's face it, we only put up with the crap view in the corner because that's where there was some atmosphere, and people were only there because it was as close as you could get to the away fans without going in the main stand. Now block 10 is open, people will move there and standing at the back will be tolerated I'm sure. It's a given really.

Users who are viewing this thread