Where to watch the game? (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

Anywhere I can pay to watch the game today?? I follow only has audio option??

stay_up_skyblues

The betting websites are streaming it. I think on bet365 you have to deposit something or place a bet. Only drawback is the screen is tiny.

Otherwise it’s a case of subscribing to BT Sport (£25 for a monthly pass) or, as I will be, hoping someone puts up a dodgy stream on here***

*** People who defraud the club when you can watch on ifollow boil my piss. But needs must today.

stay_up_skyblues

Deposited a fiver on bet365 and tried a stream (Indian game). On the iPad you can just zoom in on the webpage and get it full screen 👌🏻

Sbarcher

If you have BT broadband, you get BT sports free on your mobile if you download the app. Not sure if this covers all games, but can watch the Aussie cricket live now, so hoping all will be ok for our game.

hamil99

Facebook User
Just put a fiver on us to win on bet365. I wonder if I can get cwr commentary to sync with the stream.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Just paid £25 for a month pass, only got bt sport 1-3???
Git BT Sport 1 - 3 as part of BT Broadband. Just gone onto BT Sport 3 and showing red button. This gives the choice of games and City are there. Just showing BT Sport Extra on the screen at the moment, presume the match won't come on till 11.59 or something. Let's see what happens. PUSB

David O'Day

got what appears to be a free stream but i'm not sure on the rules of posting these on here.

Woolly68

Rubbish picture quality on BT Sport extra red button on Sky. You can understand why people pay for HD.

ccfc92

I can't believe SD is even a thing nowadays.

Mind you, probably wouldn't want to see this shite in HD.

Woolly68

My old tv had a better picture than this in the mid 90s (pre-HD). I’m sure they make SD look worse on purpose to get you to pay extra for HD. I have BT Sport HD and the picture is really good. As you Soon as you hit the red button or go on a SD channel you get a crap picture, worse than anything I had 30 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread