Where do you lot sit? (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

I'm gonna buy a ticket for the JPT home leg of the final but wanted to know where you recommend I should sit. Last time I went to a match I was behind the goal and at Highfield road I went from sitting behind the goal to being side on view.

So any suggestions? Would be great to be near any fellow SBT peeps!

Jackoskyblue

Block 26 is a great view where I sit its in the corner, get the atmosphere from both tesco and telegraph stand

RichieGunns

I have been to the Ricoh, just not in several years!

I was asking people's opinions on the best seating, have I committed some crime??

If you must know I lived in South West Wales for 5 years while doing my degree and hardly ever came home as it was too expensive! After paying £40 for a train ticket, my funds were generally spent on my family and friends!

This will be the first time I've been in quite some time.

Judge me how you will, tell me im not a propper supporter and all that bollocks but to be honest, I'm going to see my football club play and thats all that matters in the end!

ohitsaidwalker king power

I was asking people's opinions on the best seating, have I committed some crime??

If you must know I lived in South West Wales for 5 years while doing my degree and hardly ever came home as it was too expensive! After paying £40 for a train ticket, my funds were generally spent on my family and friends!

Judge me how you will, tell me im not a propper supporter and all that bollocks but to be honest, I'm going to see my football club play and thats all that matters in the end!

Easy tiger he asked politely... I dont think he was going to give you a hard time....

All welcome at the Ricoh- as frequent or infrequent as you like/can make it...

"If you wear sky blue... for me you'll do!!":D

PUSB

RichieGunns

Easy tiger he asked politely... I dont think he was going to give you a hard time....

All welcome at the Ricoh- as frequent or infrequent as you like/can make it...

"If you wear sky blue... for me you'll do!!":D

PUSB

LOL for me when someone starts their sentence with "I'm not taking the piss but..." or "I don't mean to offend but..." or "Don't take this the wrong way but..." invariably what they say is going to push your buttons whether they meant it too or not.

On this occassion it did because I've had people quiz me on my recent football going ways on here several times.

They don't know my background or what I do for a living so assume i must be a bad supporter which isn't true in the slightest!

But thanks for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to it and a mate of mine just bought a ticket in the same stand as me as he saw I was going! Should be a good day out for all :D

skablue

Just asking a genuine question, you post on here quite a bit so I was surprised to learn you are not a regular at the Ricoh

SkyBlueScottie

Saucer of milk for one miaoooooowwww

RichieGunns

Just asking a genuine question, you post on here quite a bit so I was surprised to learn you are not a regular at the Ricoh

Sorry about the backlash mate.

It's a sore subject because I really do want to go but my financial situation (and profession) make it very hard for me to go :/

Guess its my fault for being a Professional Actor lol

Gray

Sit in the jsb area you will get to steal a ball of a young child (as I saw several people do yesterday)

skybluejelly

It's a sore subject because I really do want to go but my financial situation (and profession) make it very hard for me to go :/

You'll be the one wearing a velvet smoking jacket then...

smileycov

Facebook User

Go on then, what are you in/been in? anything decent!! Or are you graham hawley lol

torchomatic

Block 28. '

Flying Fokker

It's great next to the dug out,you can hear Robins having a go at them and Oggy telling the subs who are coming on what to do.

So, Deano....How much for a season ticket in your area? Not stalking but I snook in to block 36 yesterday after half time. It was a good view there. Normally sit in block 15 but always move to the other end to see us attacking in the second half. I like it that way because I can only bear so many sky blues songs/ left side/ jesus give us a song etc for 45 minutes.

RichieGunns

Go on then, what are you in/been in? anything decent!! Or are you graham hawley lol

I tour childrens theatre to primary and secondary schools mostly as I've only been in the profession for just over two years.

Just did a tour of Sleeping Beauty and A Christmas Carol.

I love my job but the downtime in between jobs is horrible because while i get a lot of free time, i have to sign on and you never know when your next job is gonna come along!

Applying for Classic theatre season right now which begins mid february, just apply for anything and hope for hte best is a good moto to go by in this industry lol

RoboCCFC90

Singers Corner is the way to go :)

ampthill_sba

So, Deano....How much for a season ticket in your area? Not stalking but I snook in to block 36 yesterday after half time. It was a good view there. Normally sit in block 15 but always move to the other end to see us attacking in the second half. I like it that way because I can only bear so many sky blues songs/ left side/ jesus give us a song etc for 45 minutes.

I sit in block 36 and have done so (ST holders x5) since we were forcibly moved from block 3 where we had our STs for the first 2 years. Great view...lots of STs so it feels like a community but not amongst the Juniors

Users who are viewing this thread