Where do you come from? (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Born in Cov, went to Templars infant and junior schools, then Woodlands. Moved to Bedfordshire in 1989, never looked back. Parents and best friends still live in the city, I always despair when I come 'home' as the city centre is full of feckin foreigners and 14 year old single mums swearing and smoking their heads off.

Rant over.

Whilst what you say may be true, have you become agoraphobic since moving to Befdfordhire? You can't be saying Coventry is worse than Luton which is the absolute pits from what I've seen on visits.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Born in Coventry, grew up in Cheylesmore, lived in Swansea for a while, now live in Finham

Hugh Jarse

Rob, you are right. Luton is the arsehole of Bedfordshire (probably the entire south of England), you never linger, you just pass straight through.

I never said that Coventry was worst than anywhere. I just despair at what I see in my home city. Chances are that some of those girls are daughters or grand daughters of friends of mine from the time........shudder!

Hankey111

born rugby st cross lived in yelvertoft (little village in nptonshire) then moved sheffield for uni now living in London. Gotta move back at some point tho cos cant afford to travel to ricoh that much. :(

Midfield General

Born in Walsgrave, grew-up in Stoke Heath...I could see the old floodlights at Highfield Road from my bedroom window.

I wish I could mention some exotic locations, however I now live in Hinckley me duck...far too many Lestuh fans around (understandable I suppose), although I often see some Cov tops.

CovScott88

Rob, you are right. Luton is the arsehole of Bedfordshire (probably the entire south of England), you never linger, you just pass straight through.

Hey, that's my home you're talking about! Though to be fair, you are correct Sir. I avoid going into the town centre like the plague.

blueflint

born king richard st right next to the highfield rd stadium moved to tile hill village then carlisle been here ever since sorry had five years in york

andrew.roberts

Born at Keresley Hospital, which later became the Royal Court Hotel where my best mate got married in 1985. Have lived in the Balearic islands for the last 30 years, currently Mallorca.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Cheylesmore born and bred! :)

Born in walsgrave Hospital,lived in wood end for my first couple of years then moved to Woodway lane,Walsgrave.
Moved onwards and upwards to Beduff for 10 years now currently residing in Melbourne,Australia.....hence the username ( clever aint i :laugh: )

PUSB

Bantam48

Coventry kid, formative years in good old Petitor Crescent then a quarter of a century before the mast as an airy fairy (Fleet Air Arm to you landlubbers). Now resident on Planet Botley, near Southampton and working as a computer tech.

Well known naval saying no.1: "Send me another cabin boy Mr Mate, this one's split!"

Well known naval saying no.2: "'ave yer seen the Golden Rivet yet Missy?"

And not forgetting - "Touch me dicky fer luck darling?"

suzoooooo

Born in Holbrooks . Left three times to live in Kenilworth first ,came back .Then Bristol then Warwick and im back in Holbrooks again . I think il just be staying here now :p:)

cornoccfc

Born in Northamptonshire, still live in Northamptonshire.

But lived in Coventry 2006-10 whilst studying at Coventry University and adopted City as my second team.

Users who are viewing this thread