Where do you come from? (1 Viewer)

It seems we have quite a global following at CCFC and here on this site. What I'd like to know is where in the world are you? It'd be interesting to see the diversity amongst fans.

I'm from Bedworth how about you?

Nick is there anyway we could get a map with pins for members locations? I've seen this before on other sites and it's a cool feature.

Last edited:

CovisGod

Born in Northampton, lived in Northamptonshire till I was 15,

Then got moved to Sunny Hunny in Norfolk, lived in Hunstanton the last 10 years :)

Otis

Born in Queen Mary's Road, Foleshill. Now living in Keresley. Mum born in Cov too as well as grandma, so Coventry through and through. Traced our family back to 1066 in Sherwood Forest, so unfortunately the Coventry link doesn't go back as far as I would like. Was hoping I was somehow related to the Earl of Leofric.

smileycov

Facebook User
Coventry Kid, now living in Lincoln ( via 12 years in South East London!) :wave:

sky_blue_up_north

Cov Kid raised in Holbrooks now living in Cheshire follow City home and away

skyblueprincess

Born in Walsgrave hospital , Brought up in canley , Moved out as soon as i was old enough, Lived in Radford , Holbrooks Longford and coundon, Currently living in Walsgrave
Altho sometimes i think i live on mars with the voices in myhead ( but thats a whole different thread all together )

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Born in Gulson Road Hospital - early 1950's, spent childhood in Essex, Birmingham, Coventry, Essex again, then back to Coventry in 1972. Moved to the Isle of Wight just over a year ago. Love it! :)

egastap

Born in Nuneaton, moved to Tile Hill aged 2, married girl from St. Austell and bought house in Ernesford Grange (1971). Left for Canada 30 years ago and never looked back! Love this country! Got two kids (both born in Cov) and 3 grandkids (all Canadian). Having a great life. Miss the SB's and country pubs.

SkyBlueMania

Born in Coventry, left with the family in my teens, living in Prague at the moment, just for the summer though, then heading back to Edinburgh where i'm based.

Marty

Born in Cov, but my mums polish & my dads family are from Newcastle, so I could literally be living anywhere in the world but ended up in cov :facepalm:

rob9872

Born in Northampton, lived in Northamptonshire till I was 15,

Then got moved to Sunny Hunny in Norfolk, lived in Hunstanton the last 10 years :)

Was there a few weeks back - lovely place. If it wasn't for the City and my family I could see myself living there too

Me - born in Cov, now live in Warwick

chiefdave

Coventry born and raised, move to Hatfield for Uni and now live in Pompey having lived in Cambridge, Ottawa and London.

Would love to move back to Cov, or at least somewhere close enough I could get to more games, but the wife won't move!

The Reverend Skyblue

Born in Banbury Oxfordshire,and brought up in a village nearby called Croughton in Northamptonshire.
Have lived in the Charente South Western France for 8 years

The Rev

smileycov

Facebook User
Born in Nuneaton, moved to Tile Hill aged 2, married girl from St. Austell and bought house in Ernesford Grange (1971). Left for Canada 30 years ago and never looked back! Love this country! Got two kids (both born in Cov) and 3 grandkids (all Canadian). Having a great life. Miss the SB's and country pubs.

Jealous!!! :wave:

Ernie Machin

Born in Plymouth, grew up in Weymouth/Northern Ireland. Lived in California for a few years. I consider myself from Weymouth, though.

Half of my family are from Wyken and Stoke Aldermoor, got press ganged into supporting Cov.

Sky Blue M

Born in Germany ( Dad was in the forces) he got out out and we moved back to Warwick when I was 9. Apart from a 9 month spell in ryton lived here for the vast majority of my life and never want to leave

keef

Born in Coundon, lived in Allesley Park and Earlsdon.....then Oxford....Henmel Hempstead...Watford...Poole....Bournemouth....Bristol.....and finally Sydney.....Someone send me a decent pint

aloisiwouldhavescored

Cov kid born in Gulson Road Hospital. Lived in Little Park Street, Canley, Allesley and Allesley Park then moved to Oxford and lived there for 20 years.
Moved back to my roots in 1983 and live in Ash Green, only 20 minutes walk from the Ricoh.

Hugh Jarse

Born in Cov, went to Templars infant and junior schools, then Woodlands. Moved to Bedfordshire in 1989, never looked back. Parents and best friends still live in the city, I always despair when I come 'home' as the city centre is full of feckin foreigners and 14 year old single mums swearing and smoking their heads off.

Rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread