Where do we stand? (1 Viewer)

jto123

There's is no doubt in my mind that we are going down, but that is a different debate. I would like to raise the question about the state of the club in general. I think many people (if not everyone) agree that sisu have to leave. They have run the club into the ground and are responsible for the position we're in now, although richardson must surely get some credit for this, a figure that many coventry fans seem to have forgotten about.

Thorn has had a difficult job in turbulent times and I have huge respect for him, but he is not a manager who can take us forward. When we can afford to get rid of him, we should, but we need new owners to be able to do that.

The fans themselves have a huge responsibility. I'm aware this is much easier to be said then done, especially considering the last week. Nevertheless a vicious circle can start when fans don't come to the games as we lose money giving us less to spend on better players. Alright Sisu have screwed us over, but we must show our support at the games. We can always hurt them through mass protests (possibly at the end of a game?).

Ultimately when we do go down to league 1, we must start afresh from top to bottom, starting with the former. We can get Coventry out of this starting next season and finish the darkest chapter in our club's history. Sisu out! PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread