Where do we go from here (1 Viewer)

Jaguar gra

After years of misery poor football ( not been any good since 87) financial crisis and board room struggles I was just getting hope back that finally my beloved sky blues were beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and may be we could have a tiny piece of successes we are playing half decent footy and had a manager who seemed to know what he's doing ,then he walks WHY ?? More money bigger club fall out with owners we the paying fans will never be told the truth . Where to now who do we get in cant afford a big name ( who want to come here any way ) so it will be another club cast off (please not let it be Mcleash) or a up and coming trying to make his name (who will get poached if we win half a dozen games on the trot) I have spent a fortune watching and supporting this lot in my 54years and it BLOODY HARD keeping the faith, all I know is I feel really gutted this morning , city till I die

ajsccfc

Who wants a big name? Robins wasn't exactly a huge name. I want a capable manager rather than a 'personality' in a suit.

Users who are viewing this thread