where do we go from here?? (1 Viewer)

Bennoisback

very difficult week to be a city fan, however where do we go from here??
to much of an important question for sarcastic replies.......love this club and everyrthing sky blue but what next??

Mary_Mungo_Midge

The best you can wsh for is a successful campaign in League One. Hopefully keeping our better young players and them becoming a cohesive unit for when we bounce back.

That, alas, is the silverest the lining can get!

Bennoisback

thats if we bounce back, Leeds and Man City spent a few years there.............would we survive, i very much doubt it and that hurts so much

covandy

maybe we should think of bring Gregor in as manager next season as the young players will be used a lot in L1 next season and nobody knows them better maybe carsley with him

The best you can wsh for is a successful campaign in League One. Hopefully keeping our better young players and them becoming a cohesive unit for when we bounce back.

That, alas, is the silverest the lining can get!

Agree - and Thorn out. A good scout but never a manager and leader of men. We need to good young up and coming coach to lead the 1st team - in the ilk of Chris Powell. A commitment to youth development, a coach who is prepared to blood young talent and a wholesale overhaul of the football philosophy from Academy to 1st team.

We also need key appointments to the board - local businessmen with local ties and contacts. We do not need remote board members who have no affinity with the community.

Ownership is irrelevant in the contexts of these requirements - the above should be implemented whether SISU, Hoffman or whoever own the club.

Bennoisback

really do think Carsley might be a good choice for the future of the club in league one, but with sisu the money will be even less making the job even harder for anyone

stnomskyblue

Sadly, we go down. No doubt about it. We pray that sisu go and we get someone in that understands football AND has some money. I am fed up with the Hoff bs. I would prefer someone completely new. I am not convinced we will be much better off under Hoff

Disorganised1

Too fed up right now, but I am not seeing a way out from here even if we are relegated.

covcity4life

where do we go from here?

probably 1 nil up then lose 2-1 in injury time to reading, may aswell start betting on it now

Users who are viewing this thread