Where Did You Watch It ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

I went down the Squirell pub to watch the game. Great atmosphere and the screen was big and worth going again. Worth checking out if more games are on.

Evo1883

At home ...got the kids to kiss the TV for luck ..asked my missus too aswell and she told me to piss off ...asked the dog too and he just licked his balls and fell asleep

Sky Blue Harry H

Hid away in the bedroom - watching on the laptop, while my nearest and dearest caught up with The Sewing Bee (a girl called Julia from Rotherham got kicked off the show). Kept getting texts from a Leicester fan who couldn't make up his mind if he wanted us to win (Matty James) or Rotherham (as their keeper is on loan from Leicester), and kept messaging me every time he saved a shot.

NorthernWisdom

Hid away in the bedroom - watching on the laptop, while my nearest and dearest caught up with The Sewing Bee (a girl called Julia from Rotherham got kicked off the show). Kept getting texts from a Leicester fan who couldn't make up his mind if he wanted us to win (Matty James) or Rotherham (as their keeper is on loan from Leicester), and kept messaging me every time he saved a shot.
He's so last year - their keeper left Leicester in the close season and has a two year deal with Rotherham

Users who are viewing this thread