Where are you watching the game today? (1 Viewer)

EalingSB

Hope all of those who are going today have a brilliant day out. We obviously have fans around the world so I was wondering where everyone will be watching from? I'll be going to the Corner Pub in Geneva so anyone is welcome to join if in the area! Looking forward to flying back for the Shrewsbury game in a couple of weeks' time. PUSB.

SkyBlueAussie

It doesn't look like you can watch this one on ifollow even tho I'm in Australia so it looks like Kodi.

Harries11

I’m currently in Paris, so will be looking for a bar that shows Sky. If not will have to use Sky go on my phone

Terry Gibson's perm

I will be in Nuneaton watching it as my eldest son has a birthday party to go to at 4pm and I can’t be sure I would be home by then as it seems to take an hour to get away from the ground at the moment.

beatbox

Is anyone watching it in a boozer in Nuneaton? I’m trying to work out where is best to. Perhaps The Fox providing they don’t have music playing

shmmeee

Just tested my iFollow to see. Never had this message before it’s always just worked “You are unable to view from your location due to rights restrictions”.

Either they’ve finally blocked me or the game isn’t on.

Jcap

Just tested my iFollow to see. Never had this message before it’s always just worked “You are unable to view from your location due to rights restrictions”.

Either they’ve finally blocked me or the game isn’t on.
They don’t show on ifollow when it’s on Sky

Jcap

Ok just subscribed to ESPN+ for $4.99 - can cancel after the match, let’s do this!

Users who are viewing this thread