Where are the subs and pressley gonna sit (1 Viewer)

kevm39

just seen photos on ccfc site of players touring stadium yesterday but looks like all benches have been removed in photos of them coming out of tunnel

ajsccfc

If they can remove and put back an entire club, they can probably manage a few chairs.

SkyBlueSid

Maybe they will all be stood on the touchline like the Sunday League at the Memorial Park. With Oggy running the line.

Gint11

I tried to get these seats online but it says they are reserved?

Samo

just seen photos on ccfc site of players touring stadium yesterday but looks like all benches have been removed in photos of them coming out of tunnel

Maybe they're going to... put them back? :thinking about:

robbiethemole

So, given all the numbers of people on here alone that can't get tickets, plus all the others in the queues and on hols what would the final number be that wanted to watch City back at the Ricoh ?

Also with the demand, how would Tim's 14k stadium have coped with the chaos we have at the moment? no way would that be a big enough ground. The man was in the shop yesterday and I gave him the cold shoulder, the :jerkit:

Wheelfass

So, given all the numbers of people on here alone that can't get tickets, plus all the others in the queues and on hols what would the final number be that wanted to watch City back at the Ricoh ?

Also with the demand, how would Tim's 14k stadium have coped with the chaos we have at the moment? no way would that be a big enough ground. The man was in the shop yesterday and I gave him the cold shoulder, the :jerkit:

Asked us we would like a drink of orange from the poisoned chalice. NO. Also Tim's 14,000 seater would still be much too big if it's even 1yard outside the city boundary.

Johnnythespider

I like a bit of cold shoulder

Warwickhunt

they got sold in the rush for tickets me thinks

Users who are viewing this thread