Where are the goals going to come from (1 Viewer)

aviles

So looking at the squad currently where do people think the goals are going to come from?

I think from what iv seen of Madderz in pre season we could expect around 10 from him.

I think Ruben could chip in with a few

Hopefully Fleck playing a more attacking role could bag a few.

Can always count on Reda bagging a few

Undecided on Armstrong i had heard all the hype before about him but whether or not he can pull it off is another question hopefully another 10 goals there though.

So my workings mean we have scored 30 goals so far for next season !!

I miss the days of Baker and Moussa chipping in 10+ from midfield. Saying that we were crap then as well!

mrtrench

Maybe they will come from the strikers that Mowbray has said are coming in over the next couple of weeks.

Esoterica

I think the goals will come from anyone who scores but unfortunately we won't get any goals from the people who don't score.

aviles

jesus christ i said with current squad idiot no negativity here im very confident this season cant wait to get going but considering its mainly strikers left to bring in im interested to see where else in the team people think might be able to chip in with a few goals

The Lurker

Fucksake.... Maybe they'll use your negativity to blow it in the net.
Negativity? He has a valid point. As it stands we are not good enough in the final 3rd with less than 2 weeks till the season starts that's worrying. But hey let's knock people stating facts.

oucho

I don't understand why anyone thinks we have an exciting squad, even putting to one side the lack of strikers. Yes we have a solid back 4 on paper, plus Romain, JOB and Tudgay, but that really is it. We can't rely on the likes of George Thomas, Ivor, Maddison etc as if they are fully fledged squad members. Finch, Fleck, Thomas, Swanson and Burge are probably not good enough. Meanwhile we need a squad of 22 senior players, I.e cover for every position. We are a million miles from that at present. We look thinner than last year. We shouldn't be using loan players to fill the gaps.

aviles

PANIC!!! Everyone panic!!!!

Who' s panicking i have every faith Mowbray is going to get it right but considering he has already said loanees may not be brought in until the season has started there is definately a cause for concern, especially with the start we have got we dont want to find ourselves way behind the pack from the get go

covcity4life

as mowbray keeps pointing out we are gonna be controlling more games than ever this season

yes right now goals are short but we aint playing with any new aquisitions upfront, it will happen for us i am sure.

armstrong will score,tudgay will score,maddison will score,maybe not 20 eahc but 10 each still helps alot!

still very excited for this season

LB87ccfc

Really nothing to worry about here, its all in hand, id rather take our time obtaining the right type of striker rather than another journeyman looking for a pay packet who have no chance of scoring in a brothel like the majority of crap we have had.

Rather proper due diligence be completed before we make an effort to bring the player in, if its after the Wigan game then so be it.

H

Huckerby

Really nothing to worry about here, its all in hand, id rather take our time obtaining the right type of striker rather than another journeyman looking for a pay packet who have no chance of scoring in a brothel like the majority of crap we have had.

Rather proper due diligence be completed before we make an effort to bring the player in, if its after the Wigan game then so be it.

Exactly mate. I bet the people who are bricking it being all negative about the quantity through the door, are the same ones who were raving this time last year when we had a shit load of crap players in

Users who are viewing this thread