When will Leicester Away Tickets go on sale? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I think that is the most expensive League game I've ever paid for. Even more expensive that Watford. Anyway, got tickets. Parking sorted at Morrisons for a fiver too.

rob9872

Certainly right up there - Swansea and QPR were expensive last season too. I imagine with all the outrage at home tickets that Sheff Weds will also be an expensive one this season.

Londonccfcfan

How come they giving 3300 tickets is that what they allocated in premier too?

Did they not sell out home season tickets.

torchomatic

Yeah, pretty horrendous pricing. Ticket prices for other grounds will creep up. Shame that Twenty's Plenty thing didn't take off. Still, we are as guilty as anyone charging away fans too much, in my opinion.

torchomatic

Unfortunately I think this is going to be the way of things this season. I doubt this will be the dearest game.

Yeah, Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds will be expensive. As will QPR as it always is.

• Sad
Reactions: vow

CV22SBA

I also think due to our large followings the last few seasons we’re classed as a Cat A game now. Ipswich & Norwich will be pricey too.

Covkid1968#

Got mine and my mates but had to get seats not sitting next to each other.

CCFC86

They must still have tickets left! Otherwise they would of announced it by now here's hoping that is the case as I have 800 points on my account.

tom88

They must still have tickets left! Otherwise they would of announced it by now here's hoping that is the case as I have 800 points on my account.

I got my 2 tickets whilst on holiday at 5:30pm with no issue.

I’m in area 003.M2

Users who are viewing this thread