When will Jennings and Sheff finally get dropped?????? (1 Viewer)

motherfunky

Both ineffective in every single game and have been for quite some time, puts pressure on others. He keeps making subs during game....why start with these players???

covkid69

Coz mcshufty is a Coventry kid.....just seems no matter how bad he is he still gets on the pitch

stupot07

Now our season is over (points deduction depending), id prefer to start bringing kids through in place of some of these players who fail to turn up week in week out. And Sheff is (not surprisingly) top of my list

If we get deducted 10 points on Tuesday, I would also start playing the youngsters. We won't get relagated and are likely to be relying on them next season.

ajsccfc

The fella who claimed his booing last week alerted everyone about how McSheffrey plays mustn't have the incredible influence he was making out. Amazing.

pusbccfc

Today shown how important Baker is...

Jennings is no Captain material. There was no battle and determination, exactly what Baker gives the team.

skybluecookey

Now our season is over (points deduction depending), id prefer to start bringing kids through in place of some of these players who fail to turn up week in week out. And Sheff is (not surprisingly) top of my list
Couldnt agree more play the young lads now We cant really get promotion give wilson and connor thomas start!

shmmeee

Yep, would be nice to see Clarke, Willis, Thomas and Wilson get some games under their belt. Especially ahead of players not likely to be here (Stewart, Martin/Wood, Bailey, Sheffers (I hope)).

Mucca Mad Boys

The subs hint at it, but I don't see many changes happening... If were to bet on it, I'd bet at an unchanged side, bar defence, Cameron + Edj keep swapping, I guess SP can't make his mind up which one is shitter, neither can I, they are both shit.

Colesy55

The subs hint at it, but I don't see many changes happening... If were to bet on it, I'd bet at an unchanged side, bar defence, Cameron + Edj keep swapping, I guess SP can't make his mind up which one is shitter, neither can I, they are both shit.

Edj very weak again for the two goals today ! Hope woody is back asap !

Mucca Mad Boys

Edj very weak again for the two goals today ! Hope woody is back asap !

Didn't see the game, nor listen to it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

With signings like Cody, Nimely, Kilbane, Edj, Malaga, Elliott, Brown and Ball it's not surprising SISU didn't trust Thorn in the transfer market.

CJparker

Sheff was aWful but how is John Fleck avoiding criticism here? He was our worst player by a mile.

Some of the criticism dished out to Jennings is unfair - but he is turning into a second Sideways Sammy

CJparker

Was fleck that bad?

well I thought so, totally ineffectual, barely even ran around, didn't support Christie, didn't get back....give Barton a chance for the next game (wherever that is)

Yorkshire SB

Understand that McSheffrey is often disappointing, but he's contributed 7 assists this season, and as a winger I think that's a fairly decent return, and our alternative for the majority is fleck, who's woeful

stupot07

well I thought so, totally ineffectual, barely even ran around, didn't support Christie, didn't get back....give Barton a chance for the next game (wherever that is)

A couple of posters on gmk said the same, as did a few on twitter and also 2 on here that posted player ratings, so you weren't alone. Having seen the goals, both came from his side of the pitch.

Nick

Administrator
Understand that McSheffrey is often disappointing, but he's contributed 7 assists this season, and as a winger I think that's a fairly decent return, and our alternative for the majority is fleck, who's woeful

1 more than Fleck in a lot more games than Fleck and the same goals...

stupot07

1 more than Fleck in a lot more games than Fleck and the same goals...

Splitting hairs there nick. Problem is as poor as sheff has been, especially since adams injury, no ones managed to force him out, including Fleck.

Nick

Administrator
Not really splitting hairs, saying how it is a good stat so surely Fleck's is better? He was poor even before Adams was here!

I think dropping him for a couple of weeks might give him a kick up the arse.

Grendel

Didn't see the game, nor listen to it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

With signings like Cody, Nimely, Kilbane, Edj, Malaga, Elliott, Brown and Ball it's not surprising SISU didn't trust Thorn in the transfer market.

You forgot fleck and Barton who have proved equally as poor as the rest.

stupot07

Not really splitting hairs, saying how it is a good stat so surely Fleck's is better? He was poor even before Adams was here!

I think dropping him for a couple of weeks might give him a kick up the arse.

He was playing better when he adams in front of him, adams would do the hard bit and give it sheff to cross in.

Flecks stats look good but his last assist was Boxing Day, and before that was the 6th November. He has no goals or assists in 17 appearances. Sheff has 4 assists since Boxing Day.

Mucca Mad Boys

You forgot fleck and Barton who have proved equally as poor as the rest.

They are young and could prove to be valuable in the future.

Fleck has contributed more than McSheffrey who is out 'biggest threat'... Barton has scored triple the goals McSheffrey has. ;)

Mucca Mad Boys

He was playing better when he adams in front of him, adams would do the hard bit and give it sheff to cross in.

Flecks stats look good but his last assist was Boxing Day, and before that was the 6th November. He has no goals or assists in 17 appearances. Sheff has 4 assists since Boxing Day.

McSheffrey has started every game, Fleck has started, about 3?

If Fleck or Barton for that matter had a run as long as Sheff, they'd prove to be more potent, which says something to certain people...

stupot07

McSheffrey has started every game, Fleck has started, about 3?

If Fleck or Barton for that matter had a run as long as Sheff, they'd prove to be more potent, which says something to certain people...

Flecks started 8 in that time. If Barton and fleck would be more potent, why did robins, carsley and not pressey continue to ignore them and start sheff?

Sheff has been poor, but Barton nor fleck have not done enough to force themselves into the starting line up, in fact Bartons struggled to get a place on the bench for large chunks of this season,

shmmeee

Flecks started 8 in that time. If Barton and fleck would be more potent, why did robins, carsley and not pressey continue to ignore them and start sheff?

Sheff has been poor, but Barton nor fleck have not done enough to force themselves into the starting line up, in fact Bartons struggled to get a place on the bench for large chunks of this season,

Both have better goal to game/assist to game ratios than Sheff. IMO he's living off being the only player managers have heard of when they arrive and like many fans they hope he can produce a glimpse of magic.

Robins also dropped him at first if you recall and he had to work his way back into the side. He needs a kick up the bum every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread