When was e last time you felt optomistic as a Cov fan (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

The season we moved into The Ricoh for me, we moved into a brilliant stadium had some good results on the road prior to our first home game battered QPR Had a pretty decent season then its got progressively worse

Flying Fokker

Not sure. Just before that massive dive bomb 3 seasons ago? May be 4? We were getting result that put us near the top 6 .

Block19

Last season under mark robins . The team looked good players that had been underperformaning under other managers looked good (baker). Outside chance of the playoff for the first time ever and one round from wembley. As soon as he left we have just dived bomed to the lowest point the club has ever been

covmark

Last season under mark robins . The team looked good players that had been underperformaning under other managers looked good (baker). Outside chance of the playoff for the first time ever and one round from wembley. As soon as he left we have just dived bomed to the lowest point the club has ever been
Agree with this, when we had mcgoldrick and robins I was looking towards the top of the table rather than the bottom, when they left it all went to pot

Skyblueloyal

Same for me

coop

i agree last year with mcgoldrick and robins it was the best ive seen in years then our owners couldnt get the money out to sign mcgoldrick this is the reason robins left and the chances of us going up if they would of invested in him i think we wouldnt be in the mess we are now

Hadenough

The last time any of us had any optimism

a little chink of light that was soon snuffed out when SiSu lied to Robins and he walked

SkyblueBazza

Mine was in the run-up to PAs announcing Otium were preferred bidder.
I felt with 4 (including 2 mystery) bidders - we were highly valued as a prospect. New ideas & solutions, a new feel-good attitude & culture coming in at the top that would immediately begin to cascade down & throughout the club. Excitement as everyone rallied to the cause.

Instead I feel let down. Just left with the same old situation of being demoralised & digging in for yet another die-hard type season with a "let's go down fighting" approach.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I was optimistic when we came down to League One. I thought we can get out of this league at first time of asking. Things looked up when we got McGoldrick firing in shit loads. Robins had the team performing and I though we can do this. Then things went very Tits up!

And here we are today. Screwed!

oakey

When we were relegated in 2001 I thought we would bounce back, soon realised that wouldn't happen.
Before that, when Robbie Keane was scoring for fun, in home games anyway.

FRY-CCFC

yesterday we are going to get promoted :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::):):):):pimp::pimp::pimp::whistle::whistle::whistle:;);););):D:D:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::sleep::sleep::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::blue::blue::blue::blue::sleep::sleep:

Black6Osprey

Away at Sheff Utd in FA Cup quarter final, winning 1-0 with only a couple of minutes left and then the ball went out for a Utd corner.......

J

Jack Griffin

The season after we dropped from the Premiership, till about 25-30 games in when it all fell apart & the instant promotion fallacy died.

sky_blue_up_north

Users who are viewing this thread