When Sammy C is sold to Leeds. AT will walk. (1 Viewer)

Skybluedar

That is funny I just tweeted the same thought about 30 mins ago. I fear the same thing. He has made him captain, they have set up a fans forum. If Sammy is sold (regardless of whether he wants to move), I think AT will leave as it will be clear that it is a sinking ship and the owners have no interest in it whatsoever. I just hope that this doesn't happen. If it does SISU will know that the fans are going to be screaming too, so it will be just purely scrapping for anything they can get before admin / takeover (if we are so lucky)...

Ransons statements of "leaving the club in a better state than they found it" was the only promise he gave us. How naive he was to believe SISU would even manage that much. Shower of w@n&ér$! SISU OUT!

Covstu

why exeter?? I haven't heard this latest rumour!? It would be unthinkable if we lost sammy and would prove that SISU are pulling as much out before they leave, its going to be a long season......AGAIN!!!

AngryAnt

Couldn't support another team (even if i was born in somerset and could get away with supporting Yeovil or the likes), but if sammy is sold and thorn walks, i think i'm done. I was born too late for our old glories, so all i've seen is the downward spiral a few years before relegation.

Worrying times huh? :/

CovLis86

I will tag in on the Exeter front. I go to watch them a couple of times a season as I live there, and at the rate we are going, I fear thats the only club I will have left :'(

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
It does look like sisu are going to sell who they can make back what ever money and dump us with as little loss as they can, would you blame AT for walking being treated like that i hope SC doesnt go the team is being ripped apart its not looking good.

ccfcdan

My nan and grandad live in Exmouth so I guess I could support Exeter too. Let's all wear Exeter City shirts to the Leicester game. It would show that we mean business, if your going to sell all our players then we have other options! PUEXETERCITY.

hamil99

Facebook User
Exeters the closest team to where I live. I'm 25 and am sky blue to the bone. Didnt like going down into the championship all those years back, but these last few seasons have been even more heart breaking then that, Im ready to through in the towel...

Last edited:

harvey098

Why on earth does anyone think Andy Thorn would walk? Right now he is a scout/unproven manager given an opportunity to manage a championship team with no pressure as most of the fans think they will go down regardless. Which other club would take him on?

smileycov

Facebook User
they havent made a bid as yet and we didn't sell juke to scummers either!! stop being so negative...christ someone reckons a club likes our players and we are all up in arms!! calm down a tad.

PUSB

flammablepiss

Facebook User
He won't get sold!
And go support Exeter then!..... You should be greatful just so long as you still have a Coventry to support! Through thick and thin and all that jazz!

Paxman II

If true then this is the litmus test for SISU. How they respond here will be crucial.
Clearly one of our most influential players and captain for the new season ahead under AT
with all sights on a positive and upward start will be shaken to it's foundations if he departed.
The midfield is extremely thread bare as it is so AT will be kicked in the teeth before a ball is kicked.
On the money side what would Clingan bring in? Maybe 750k tops. In our current position and assuming
we don't want to be relegated then they must resist.

sotv1987

why exeter?? I haven't heard this latest rumour!? It would be unthinkable if we lost sammy and would prove that SISU are pulling as much out before they leave, its going to be a long season......AGAIN!!!

Like it was unthinkable to let marlon, gunnar and westwood go!!!! Asset stripping????

cazmas

who have we sold nobody?
out of contract players are not sold
when we sell it will be a player surplus to requirements i.e a defender
money raised to buy a cheap option forward

rob9872

Give us an E ...

hamil99

Facebook User
Spare a thought for me. My closest team is Plymouth are bile, I'd love the chance to follow exeter city

I lived in Plymouth for 5 yrs so I know Wat u mean.. they were in the championship then, beat cov every time I went to watch em play, typical. Didn't go the yr they went down and cov won. I must of been a bad omen..

Ernie Machin

I was born in Plymouth (Navy connections), I tend to look for their results. Not so much a sleeping giant, more a comatose one.

Users who are viewing this thread