When is O'Hare being snapped up? (1 Viewer)

Briles

Judging by the praise he's received on this forum over the past year, I'd have though we'd have been inundated with offers numbering in the tens of millions for the lad by now? What's going on? Are the Real Madrid's and Barcelona's of this world really going to let such a gem waste his talents in the Championship for another season?

I hope you glance in the mirror whilst masturbating to the replies. Just simply to make you impotent

Johnnythespider

Judging by the praise he's received on this forum over the past year, I'd have though we'd have been inundated with offers numbering in the tens of millions for the lad by now? What's going on? Are the Real Madrid's and Barcelona's of this world really going to let such a gem waste his talents in the Championship for another season?
You're a thread starter
Twisted thread starter
Yeahhhh

Briles

Such abhorrent abuse for asking a genuine question? It's not surprising this forum is seen as a laughing stack amongst most city fans.

There are people you can call for loneliness mate.

usskyblue

Such abhorrent abuse for asking a genuine question? It's not surprising this forum is seen as a laughing stack amongst most city fans.

Ooooh so close m8… fuckedyourself on the last sentence
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Jamiepwns

I'd put my house on you being cov5183648358 on twitter

TM8792

Genuine question though - why doesn’t there seem to be any interest in O’Hare? I’ve not seen his name mentioned once in any transfer rumour etc. Other clubs have snapped up our loan signings from last season and some of our players have had transfer speculation, why not O’Hare?

I was genuinely hoping a bigger club would believe the hype city fans have heaped on him and we’d get a decent fee, but it seems no one else is as deluded as we are.

no_loyalty

Genuine question though - why doesn’t there seem to be any interest in O’Hare? I’ve not seen his name mentioned once in any transfer rumour etc. Other clubs have snapped up our loan signings from last season and some of our players have had transfer speculation, why not O’Hare?

I was genuinely hoping a bigger club would believe the hype city fans have heaped on him and we’d get a decent fee, but it seems no one else is as deluded as we are.

No one can afford him, Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG etc. 😉

procdoc

You really are a clueless fucking melt. Only you don’t rate him, thank fuck you have fuck all to do with recruitment, c**t

stay_up_skyblues

And the manager’s hype (young player of the season) and his teammates’ hype (players’ player). I have it on good authority he was devastated at not being voted the internet virgin’s player of the year though.

oscillatewildly

You on the blob?

CanadianCCFC

🤡

Barnsley

Welcome back, Barnsley. How'sthabeenlad?
Hyup pal, not too bad, thanks for asking, started getting about a bit, been getting to the horse racing once or twice a week for the past couple of months, out round Sheffield with the football lads this afternoon on the piss and the Darts at Blackpool next Saturday, so things are starting to get back to normality, just hoping we can start going to away games from the start of next season, we’ve got Cardiff away first game, but I think that might have come a little too soon, with the Welsh restrictions being different to ours, but fully expecting to be at Oakwell the following week for our first home game against yourselves. And I’ve got to be honest I can’t fucking wait, it’s long overdue. But how long it’ll last for is anyone’s guess.

How’s thar bin pal ?.

Covkid1968#

Had a beer with my Notts Forest mate last night…. He says their fans are talking about a late bid. I just wished him luck given that they just got beat to their last attempted signing by Hull and haven’t as far as I know signed anyone….COH is going nowhere….

Johnnythespider

Hyup pal, not too bad, thanks for asking, started getting about a bit, been getting to the horse racing once or twice a week for the past couple of months, out round Sheffield with the football lads this afternoon on the piss and the Darts at Blackpool next Saturday, so things are starting to get back to normality, just hoping we can start going to away games from the start of next season, we’ve got Cardiff away first game, but I think that might have come a little too soon, with the Welsh restrictions being different to ours, but fully expecting to be at Oakwell the following week for our first home game against yourselves. And I’ve got to be honest I can’t fucking wait, it’s long overdue. But how long it’ll last for is anyone’s guess.

How’s thar bin pal ?.

Overflowing if this is him

mark82

How many other big transfers have you seen in the Championship? To put it into context, the fees we've been rumoured to pay for Sheaf & Gyökeres currently puts us in about the top 3 or 4 spenders in the division. There's not a lot of money being thrown around in the Championship this year (at this stage, at least).

Hobo

Such abhorrent abuse for asking a genuine question? It's not surprising this forum is seen as a laughing stock amongst most city fans.

You have asked several questions all loaded with smug sarcasm. So I just took it you had answered your questions having already made your mind up. You think O'Hare is pretty rubbish or at least overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread