When exactly did we last win a league game? (1 Viewer)

CJparker

I was arguing this with a friend, and neither of us could be sure when we last won...I'm sure it was some time in the last decade or so, but couldn't be sure.

Leave it much longer, and "our last win" will seem as far off in the dim and distant past as some kind of fabled Arthurian legend, lost in the mists of time

It might also come to mean our final win, if we go out of business and have to support Bedworth instead.

CJparker

12 games - that actually sounds a lot worse than March, as you assume most of that was due to the summer break....I bet nobody else in the league has gone 12 games without a win

Bugsy

reading the paper the other day, i seen a caption, "coventry have not won in 12 league games. 7 defeats, 5 draws and 22 goals let in" thats shocking,, :censored::censored::censored:

Bugsy

neilyboy67

off topic a little, but in terms of my away games, since i saw us beat stoke 3 - 1 in their promo year 2007/08 season, ive been to 20 more away games and my record reads: won 0 drawn 4 lost 16 (includes brum in the fa cup) ive done a good handful so can hardly be accused of being a jinx! god its hard innit!

LJC_CCFC

off topic a little, but in terms of my away games, since i saw us beat stoke 3 - 1 in their promo year 2007/08 season, ive been to 20 more away games and my record reads: won 0 drawn 4 lost 16 (includes brum in the fa cup) ive done a good handful so can hardly be accused of being a jinx! god its hard innit!

I have never seen us win away in the league, last away win I've seen was the 4-1 win over blackburn in the cup

cloughie

got to be honest no game as ever got me a hard on

Sutty

Comparing that record to our overall away record I'd say you're a lucky charm.

Users who are viewing this thread