When do players arrive for home games? (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Bringing my daughters to a rare game on Saturday and both are desperate to try and grab a photo with O'Hare. Does anybody know what time the players arrive at the stadium for home matches?

Cheers

skybluegod

Are they allowing photos now? Just remember an article saying they weren't doing fan interaction before games at the moment due to covid. (Realise rules are non-existent now) but not sure if the club are still enforcing it just for awareness!

skybluelee

Yeah I saw that a while back. But then I also see players posing with fans for selfies on my Twitter feed every week so presumably its all good.

lifeskyblue

Normally a couple of hours before, play it safe 12:30/1

That’s right in my experience. Trickle in. Opposition coach usually arrives between 1 1/2-2hours before game. Pre covid they were always happy to chat, pose for photo and sign autographs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatso

Bringing my daughters to a rare game on Saturday and both are desperate to try and grab a photo with O'Hare. Does anybody know what time the players arrive at the stadium for home matches?

Cheers
About the 85th minute usually!

Edit, beaten to it yet again.

skybluelee

For anyone interested the players arrive between 12:45 and 1:15. My girls had photos with the entire squad and had their shirts signed. Absolutely made their days. All the players were great, and all made time to pose for photos with any supporter that asked.

Moff

For anyone interested the players arrive between 12:45 and 1:15. My girls had photos with the entire squad and had their shirts signed. Absolutely made their days. All the players were great, and all made time to pose for photos with any supporter that asked.

Thats brilliant.

Just to add to that I was walking back to car park C about an hour or so after the game on Saturday, and I saw plenty of the players coming out then and doing plenty of photos and autographs as they left.

Great fan interaction and so good to see.

Users who are viewing this thread