When can we start asking questions about Robins? (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Utterly dreadful team selection and set-up for 10+ games now. We’ve got absolutely no chance of top half let alone top 6 if this carries on.

Can we start calling for his head yet? If not, when?

giphy.gif

cc84cov

And replace him with who ? 🤣 Covid will effect all clubs this season,hopefully SISU back him in jan

letsallsingtogether

Utterly dreadful team selection and set-up for 10+ games now. We’ve got absolutely no chance of top half let alone top 6 if this carries on.

Can we start calling for his head yet? If not, when?
When ever you want thats your perogative.
If you feel he is that shit go ahead.
Unfortunatly cant see any change while we have an owner who only lets us shop in Primark.

Greggs

He'll be fine, loads of top end championship and lower end premier league clubs will be after him!!!!!!! 12 months time and he'll be back working up north in league one where he belongs. Levels.

rob9872

Nowhere near the panic button yet after what he's achieved and with our finances, but he does need to influence more and particularly with his in game decisions which are often too late or wrong and without enough variation.

North York’s Blue

Give me strength , we’re over achieving and going to have a slump, it happens. As long as we can improve on last seasons position then I think most will be happy.

lifeskyblue

Really poor performance tonight but covid in squad and disruption as a result. Thought robins should have changed things sooner…but maybe covid made that impossible. But not the time to change the manager…He can/will turn this poor spell around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTG

I've been trying to think of a reasoned response for quite some time now but im genuinely speechless

jesus fucking christ.

SkyblueTexan

And replace him with who ? 🤣 Covid will effect all clubs this season,hopefully SISU back him in jan
Other than Barnsley. the other teams that changed managers (ie. Forest, Middlesboro, Sheff Utd, Cardiff) seem to have had an uptick in form. So it's natural for some people to begin thinking what if we change managers. I'm on the fence and have been supportive of Robins for the most part, but our form for the last 2 months has been bad. There's no escaping that.

CovBrummie94

I don’t see another realistic option out there who could do better with the squad we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread