When are the pitchforks and torches coming out? (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

I think we can be forgiven for not taking advice from a genocidal madman but just out of interest, what are you suggesting?
Well, all 'sane' approaches appear to have failed. We really are at desperation point, I'm sure you'd agree? I'm not suggesting for one moment that a switch to communism if it were available at an instant - via violent or non violent means would lead to the saviour of our club. It was more a case of me having a 'moment'.
Here's the scenario: You accidentally stumble across the 'politburo' leaving a restaurant. They are leaving via a quiet, unlit and non cctv'd car park. Oh, you just happen to be carrying semi-automatic weaponry and plenty of ammo. Would you?

Samo

Well, all 'sane' approaches appear to have failed. We really are at desperation point, I'm sur
e you'd agree? I'm not suggesting for one moment that a switch to communism if it were available at an instant - via violent or non violent means would lead to the saviour of our club. It was more a case of me having a 'moment'.
Here's the scenario: You accidentally stumble across the 'politburo' leaving a restaurant. They are leaving via a quiet, unlit and non cctv'd car park. Oh, you just happen to be carrying semi-automatic weaponry and plenty of ammo. Would you?

Be fucking hard not to, I will say that!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am one of the old wimbledon fc fans from the 80's onwards, i'm not alone in those who have chosen to follow mk dons, there are wimbledon exiles from sheffild, hudderfield etc that will be at the ricoh on sat cheering our team on to what we hope will be another 3pts towards promotion! I have many mates up here who support coventry, some will be at the game on sat, some won't, i don't know all the ins and outs of whats gone wrong here, and to be fare it's got nothing to do with me, but people need to mind their own business of what has and hasn't gone on with mk/wimbledon!!

If you supported Wimbledon from the 1980's you are a disgrace to any AFC Wimbledon supporter. You support a parasitic club that has fed off the unfortunate remains of a real club and bought it's way into the league with no sense of history, no tradition and a fan base that has never caught on. You should be following AFC Wimbledon surely. Once they are granted permission for their own stadium they will have a far bigger fan base than London commuter town MK land.

Do not confuse Wimbledon F.C with MK Dons, I don't think anyone else falls for it.

J

Jack Griffin

Hucks knows the score.. and sympathises

Darren Huckerby ‏@hucks6dh6 29m29 minutes ago

“@jericho1959: @hucks6dh6 fans deserve some transparency honesty & real football people at the helm. It's a shambolic situation #pusb”

ccfctommy

I originally wasn't that bothered to see him leave but I actually do think if he returned he would improve our side.

Users who are viewing this thread