Go Now or Stay for a while?

• Go Now

Votes: 114 93.4%
  • Stay for a while

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
This isnt very scientific and I am not not looking for caveats to opinion or detailed explanation. I fully realise that this situation is not as simple as the question I ask. Yes I know it begs the questions who to replace, how, is it possible, etc. There are reasons why it is not possible, could be right to stay etc. Just trying to establish the strength of feeling in response to certain media assertions that most fans want them to stay.

you have 2 seconds to say stay or go or dunno. Be honest. What is your gut reaction.

SISU - do you want them to stay or go now?

edit - did try to attach a poll but it didnt work- thanks to whoever sorted it out :)

btw my gut reaction is go

Last edited:

Moff

Bye!

Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out.

PS) Can they take ACL with them, and CCFC own the lot?

sky_blue_up_north

Go, but don't expect them to. They will drag it out as long as they can, after all they have put over £40million into the club.... somewhere. They have really messed up, if they had kept their nerve in the early days, not sold Fox and Dann, brought in Carroll, Henderson, I'm pretty sure we would be in Premiership now. Last season was disaster, how the hell did they expect us to stay up. If we had invested last season, again we would still be in the Championship. They have to go.

Noggin

Go, 6 months ago I'd have been happy for them to buy the stadium, now I will never trust them again.

mark82

As long as there is someone else to come in and give us a fresh start then go. The club needs a fresh start. Bickering between the fans is becoming tiresome. Supporting your football team is supposed to be fun.

Lord_Nampil

Think everyone knows it would be ideal for a new owner to come in at this stage, and for the good of the club someone with a sensible solution to rebuilding us would be ideal!

The problem is know we don't know what will happen.... If they remain where back to square one....

I have said all along i have no problem with them, yeah they have made massive mistakes, but this isn't a problem thats come out in the last 5/6yrs its been a problem for a lot longer than that, just taken this amount of time to come to this!

For the good of everyone i think a new ownership new direction would be fantastic but if that involves old faces,would that be a new direction..... And that's my worry!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Go now??....but then what??

"Insert 20+ pages of regurgitated debate from the past 6 months here"

Too complex a situation to be dealt with as OSB already knows & states....

Therfore, I'm not playing.:p

Colin1883

As long as there is someone else to come in and give us a fresh start then go. The club needs a fresh start. Bickering between the fans is becoming tiresome. Supporting your football team is supposed to be fun.

To tell you the truth...

If sisu go and no-one comes in will be the same as sisu staying...

It will just be a lot quicker and less painful...

You could say a 'mercy killing'

SkyBlueRuffian

This isnt very scientific and I am not not looking for caveats to opinion or detailed explanation. I fully realise that this situation is not as simple as the question I ask. Yes I know it begs the questions who to replace, how, is it possible, etc. There are reasons why it is not possible, could be right to stay etc. Just trying to establish the strength of feeling in response to certain media assertions that most fans want them to stay.

you have 2 seconds to say stay or go or dunno. Be honest. What is your gut reaction.

SISU - do you want them to stay or go now?

edit - did try to attach a poll but it didnt work

btw my gut reaction is go

GO :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

skybluesam66

The question should be what do they get out of staying ?

it is nothing to do with having to take a write off - the value of the investment will in effect have already been written off

They are not going to turn a profit - if they hit break even, they will be lucky

They will not get us into the premier league, and the windfall that comes with that - at best they may luckily get us into the championship as a peterboro type of club

The only publicity will be bad

They will not get ownership of the ground( they may even struggle to reach another rent agreement with acl)

They can take tax losses etc by getting rid now

unless Joy sepalla really is Carl Baker;s mum, I see absolutely no reason why they would want to stay

The fact that despite all of this, they still want to run a football team makes me ask why? and because of this I do not think they will be going anywhere, as they clearly have some motive for being here, that nobody has yet discovered

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The question should be what do they get out of staying ?

it is nothing to do with having to take a write off - the value of the investment will in effect have already been written off

They are not going to turn a profit - if they hit break even, they will be lucky

They will not get us into the premier league, and the windfall that comes with that - at best they may luckily get us into the championship as a peterboro type of club

The only publicity will be bad

They will not get ownership of the ground( they may even struggle to reach another rent agreement with acl)

They can take tax losses etc by getting rid now

unless Joy sepalla really is Carl Baker;s mum, I see absolutely no reason why they would want to stay

The fact that despite all of this, they still want to run a football team makes me ask why? and because of this I do not think they will be going anywhere, as they clearly have some motive for being here, that nobody has yet discovered

The question is the right one for what i want to know

I understand all that you say but what do you want them to do ..... stay or go?

oakey

Go and don't slam the door on the way out.

We've already said, Goodbye.
Since you gotta go, oh you better
Go now

Sky Blue Kid

Get out of our City, our Football Club, and our Country!
In contrast to what most are saying..Please let the door hit your arse on the way out..The harder the better!:mad:

covkid69

Go on now go walk out the door don't turn around now coz you're not welcome anymore. We will survive :)

CCFC PimpRail

Stay, do something to turn the club around, then be able to sell it as a going concern with a hint of optimism instead of a loss-making failure with no future.

Users who are viewing this thread