What's your favourite biscuit? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Just for you NW.

My absolute favourite is milk chocolate hobnobs, I'm also partial to fruit shorties, so small you have to eat it whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Ah, the the Jaffa Cake conundrum. Is it a biscuit or a cake?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lifeskyblue

I love fruit shortcakes. Could easily eat a packet in one go...no wonder the missus says "you're a little fat ba*tard". She has a point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

SGN1502.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
1. Shortbread biscuits (gotta be the really buttery ones though!)
2. Chocolate digestives (just had a couple with a cuppa btw!)
3. Ginger nuts

Houchens Head

Houch you used to heave when eating fish as a boy but surely not biscuits ?

Love biscuits BBR, it's just the "dunking" of them I can't get my head round. All soggy and mushy. Yuck. Biccys are meant to crunch! :D

bringbackrattles

Love biscuits BBR, it's just the "dunking" of them I can't get my head round. All soggy and mushy. Yuck. Biccys are meant to crunch! :D
I've been after this bloody fly for days in the flat doing my head in, but it came to a sticky end this morning as it drowned in my hot mug of tea. Now that's what I call a good dunking !

Houchens Head

I've been after this bloody fly for days in the flat doing my head in, but it came to a sticky end this morning as it drowned in my hot mug of tea. Now that's what I call a good dunking !

Was it a "Flys Chocolate Cream"? :D

Users who are viewing this thread