What's up with Brandon Mason? (1 Viewer)

Nobbie_67

He's be one of our brightest new signings this season, great energy and pace, but was missing at Oxford and again tonight - not even in the squad for either game?

Otis

We are a bit shy under Robins to let the public know who is and is not injured. Happened with quite a few players who suddenly disappear.

Otis

Would help if cwr asked him the question

Well, yep, but then the press don't ever seem to know either. It's not like it's published in the Telegraph or Observer, so it's definitely the club being secretive.

larry_david

He did tweet saying back soon on sat. I'd have played brown today to get more minutes into him but I guess it's the opposite and we are taking it slow. Which is fine. Kinda forgot camwell existed

Nobbie_67

We are a bit shy under Robins to let the public know who is and is not injured. Happened with quite a few players who suddenly disappear.

Silence isn’t always golden I guess? Let’s hope he’s back against Barnsley, although Brown looked good on Sunday.

rob9872

I'm not concerned. I think we have good options along the back line. Decent LB x2 RB x2 &CB x3. Other areas still need some work in finding our best formula but I think we have the personnel and probably need to settle on one line up/system and we'll be OK.

torchomatic

Camwell was probably our best player for most of it. Put some great crosses in.

Just a shame it was 3 v 1 in the box for most of it

Funny how we see things. I thought Camwell was pretty poor. Crosses went straight to the keeper. Getting beat by his man constantly, misplaced passes....

Ricketts

I thought Camwells set piece delivery was good.

Not brilliant as yet, still only a kid and not the finished product, but good enough to step in if needed in an emergency. He is our third choice LB so good to have.

Nick

Administrator
Funny how we see things. I thought Camwell was pretty poor. Crosses went straight to the keeper. Getting beat by his man constantly, misplaced passes....

His crosses were cleaned up every time because we had Bakayoko on his own in there with pretty much their whole defence and a goalkeeper.

It was obvious what Camwell was going to do every time he got the ball in their half. Just not to our own players it seems.

Interesting he was on set pieces over Andreu as well.

better days

He's be one of our brightest new signings this season, great energy and pace, but was missing at Oxford and again tonight - not even in the squad for either game?
It's possible that Robins asks CWR in advance not to ask about a particular player before the interview starts
They are local reporters and probably fans and if the manager asks a favour as he doesn't want to alert future opponents to a possible weakness in one of our players they'd probably go along with it

Esoterica

I was split on Camwell, thought his delivery (and performance in general) was excellent first half and 2nd half everything was too close to the keeper and his performance dropped off culminating in the 3rd goal. Assumed it was just down to tiredness.

ceetee

I was split on Camwell, thought his delivery (and performance in general) was excellent first half and 2nd half everything was too close to the keeper and his performance dropped off culminating in the 3rd goal. Assumed it was just down to tiredness.
I was surprised at the hype. I thought his defending was naive, and surely defending is his first responsibility

Users who are viewing this thread