What's to sell (2 Viewers)

Godiva

I'm kind of guessing around 10%,sure I've seen circa £1.5 mentioned /posted in accounts
I think the £600 K I mentioned Is personal money or why would ARVO take equity for what It already has 100% of

I must admit I can't remember the £600t you mention. Could it be some debt converted to equity? Or simply cash for equity to comply with SCMP (FFP)?

10% interest rate sounds pretty high, but ask yourself what rate you would demand for loaning money to the club? In any case, the creditor will only get the money back (loan plus interest) if the club ever manage to produce enough profit. Not really likely to happen any day soon, so they could just as well charge 20% or 50% interest rate - it's of no real consequence as long as interests are accrued to the debt.

wingy

I must admit I can't remember the £600t you mention. Could it be some debt converted to equity? Or simply cash for equity to comply with SCMP (FFP)?

10% interest rate sounds pretty high, but ask yourself what rate you would demand for loaning money to the club? In any case, the creditor will only get the money back (loan plus interest) if the club ever manage to produce enough profit. Not really likely to happen any day soon, so they could just as well charge 20% or 50% interest rate - it's of no real consequence as long as interests are accrued to the debt.

Was required end of last season to satisfy FL over SCMP
Reckon with the quoted player budget cup run and player sales +Injection we had circa £4M Turnover
Luckily for those Wealthy backers JS referred to who were going fund the shortfalls Clarke and the cup saved them around a further £2M
Fisher dodged a bullet there It seems
I do wonder what level of equity that would have bought them
Possibly 20% against current debt levels
theyd have had to have been named as Owners then I guess, would have been Interesting IMO

Gazolba

What pedigree? How many players have we produced that have gone on to sustain careers at the highest level? How many have even been capped?

CCFC youth development seems to fall apart when players reach 17-18, not sure what it is.

In my opinion, youth development is about 90% natural ability and 10% learned ability. The wealthiest most prestigious clubs get the best raw material and so most of the time put out the best product. I'd also venture to say that the failure to reach 100% potential is probably most often due to mental factors not physical.

Users who are viewing this thread