What's the obsession with Lati? (1 Viewer)

skybluecam

Not sure if ragging on him is necessary, he wouldn’t be playing if everyone was fit.

Tea & Busquets

Had a couple of instagram knobheads glad I wasn’t in charge of transfers when I said we should take 2.5m+ for him… really don’t have a clue do they🤦🏻‍♂️

Tea & Busquets

Would genuinely start Tavares the rest of the league season unless he gives me a reason otherwise. Move Van Ewijk back where he belongs and lati fuck back off to the bench. At this point I’d have Eghosa, Stretton, Moore and Andrews playing more too.

Brighton Sky Blue

Would genuinely start Tavares the rest of the league season unless he gives me a reason otherwise. Move Van Ewijk back where he belongs and lati fuck back off to the bench. At this point I’d have Eghosa, Stretton, Moore and Andrews playing more too.
Might as well give them game time in the remaining league games, not like the regulars are interested

Tea & Busquets

Might as well give them game time in the remaining league games, not like the regulars are interested
Exactly this. We’ve been notoriously bad at developing youth for the first team lately with 24 year old Eccles being our latest breakthrough guy. Royally fucking up Howley’s development too remember him? This sick obsession with Lati doesn’t help.

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly this. We’ve been notoriously bad at developing youth for the first team lately with 24 year old Eccles being our latest breakthrough guy. Royally fucking up Howley’s development too remember him? This sick obsession with Lati doesn’t help.
It wouldn't do any harm now. Results will probably be the same anyway.

ProfessorbyGrace

I had some clowns in the week laughing at me because I said I’d snap anyone’s hands off for a couple million.

apparenty he’s a top utility player who can play in multiple positions.

a message to all the commenters on that thread, you ain’t laughing now
You’ve been banging on about this all week, does it bother you that people disagree with your knee jerk negativity?

Grendel

These players are nowhere near good enough at this level - it’s absurd and fortunately it won’t happen

Tea & Busquets

These players are nowhere near good enough at this level - it’s absurd and fortunately it won’t happen
You could be right but I personally have never seen any of them step on a pitch for more than a couple of minutes so I have nothing to base that off.

PVA

If he starts on Weds there's something going on.

Well I could see it tbh as he was subbed and some of the lads that did 120 mins may need a rest.

But ideally for the rest of the season we'll see MVE at right back and Tavares starting on the wing.

Otis

Yeah, I can see him playing too.

He needs to keep his head though. He could have quite easily have been booked early on yesterday. I looked at the clock and it wasn't even 10 mins into the game.

You get booked that early on, it really puts you at such a disadvantage.

SkyBlueSteve81

I'll be honest, when I saw the team sheet and he was at right back it concerned me. Man Utd in theory are a significant cut above us and the individual quality they have is scary. I envisioned Rashford ripping him a new one. When I saw him actually playing in the centre of a back 3 I was a little more comfortable because he can defend when we're under pressure and then when we have the ball step out into midfield and offer an additional body. That's in theory anyway.

Because of his versatility he's a really good squad player, but if everyone is fit he doesn't nail down any position really.

covboy9

I'll be honest, when I saw the team sheet and he was at right back it concerned me. Man Utd in theory are a significant cut above us and the individual quality they have is scary. I envisioned Rashford ripping him a new one. When I saw him actually playing in the centre of a back 3 I was a little more comfortable because he can defend when we're under pressure and then when we have the ball step out into midfield and offer an additional body. That's in theory anyway.

Because of his versatility he's a really good squad player, but if everyone is fit he doesn't nail down any position really.
Good utility player but nowhere near good enough on the ball

Users who are viewing this thread