What's the Craic? Podcast (1 Viewer)

Hi All

Some of you may or may not know, but I'm involved with a sporting podcast called What's the Craic? - we are all Cov fans but we aren't necessarily exclusively a Coventry podcast, as we do branch out to various other clubs and ex-pros.

What we're looking for is some genuine, honest feedback on the Podcast - stuff you liked, stuff you didn't - try and be constructive rather than petty. We give hours and hours of our time per week recording, editing and creating artwork etc, so we'd like to improve it where we can.

We've got some really exciting guests coming up, a few ex-Cov again creeping through - We've just confirmed Aron Gunnarsson and are hoping to confirm another Coventry legend soon - we've also confirmed other former pros such as Ian Evatt, Paul Robinson (WBA), Gifton Noel Williams amongst others.

Thanks
James

Greggs

Hi All

Some of you may or may not know, but I'm involved with a sporting podcast called What's the Craic? - we are all Cov fans but we aren't necessarily exclusively a Coventry podcast, as we do branch out to various other clubs and ex-pros.

What we're looking for is some genuine, honest feedback on the Podcast - stuff you liked, stuff you didn't - try and be constructive rather than petty. We give hours and hours of our time per week recording, editing and creating artwork etc, so we'd like to improve it where we can.

We've got some really exciting guests coming up, a few ex-Cov again creeping through - We've just confirmed Aron Gunnarsson and are hoping to confirm another Coventry legend soon - we've also confirmed other former pros such as Ian Evatt, Paul Robinson (WBA), Gifton Noel Williams amongst others.

Thanks
James
FUCKING HELL!!!! I'll certainly be tuning in.......
Thanks
Greggs

FUCKING HELL!!!! I'll certainly be tuning in.......
Thanks
Greggs
Always one - They're more to point that we're not just focused on getting Cov players on - we've spoken to Matt Jarvis this week, also spoke to Stephen Bywater, Mark Halsey and have Steven Caldwell lined up too. Andy Johnson has agreed to come on. Lots of guests.

Greggs

Always one - They're more to point that we're not just focused on getting Cov players on - we've spoken to Matt Jarvis this week, also spoke to Stephen Bywater, Mark Halsey and have Steven Caldwell lined up too. Andy Johnson has agreed to come on. Lots of guests.
still sounds shit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread