What's going on Sisu ? (1 Viewer)

Regis87

Rumours , speculation , selling , staying , seeking investment . What about a statement from the board to let us know their position or have they already gone ?

lordsummerisle

The rumours and speculation all from here and Keys really.

We should see a statement from this board maybe:

"We, darknight and snoz don't really have a clue what's going on, but like to make gnomic statements to make us feel a bit more important"

kg82

I think people know your stance now lord and it's starting to grate a little bit with the constant mockery. Even though I know it's not aimed at me it's just a bit tiring going on to a thread and scroll down to see it again and again, if you could keep it down to a minimum that'd be swell. Thanks

Skybluedar

We all knew it was never going to be an easy transaction, not with SISU at the helm. People need to sit tight and get on with supporting the club/protesting against SISU etc and let things go on behind the scenes. Fans were giving out when everything was done in the media and now fans are giving out that it is all being done behind the scenes. Cov fans - cannot be pleased (the moaning ever-pessimistic and negative breed to be specific)...

lordsummerisle

I think people know your stance now lord and it's starting to grate a little bit with the constant mockery. Even though I know it's not aimed at me it's just a bit tiring going on to a thread and scroll down to see it again and again, if you could keep it down to a minimum that'd be swell. Thanks

Think it's more mockery of fans to make statements with nothing at all factual to back them up which just gets some of the more excitable posters over-excited.

I've never made up anything on either here or other boards, yet I would be the one accused of being a wind-up merchant, merely pointing out facts makes me "negative".

Stopped believing in Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy and Religion a very long time ago, some of the obviously younger(or perhaps immature) posters on this site not reached that epiphany yet.

Not aimed at you of course.

Delboycov

Trust me, there's no one that wants SISU out more than myself and I'll be outside the ground on Saturday protesting with similarly minded others hopefully...but I would be very surprised if they issued a statement to respond to what clearly are just rumours and speculation. I don't blame them at all for not responding to that....

kg82

Think it's more mockery of fans to make statements with nothing at all factual to back them up which just gets some of the more excitable posters over-excited.

I've never made up anything on either here or other boards, yet I would be the one accused of being a wind-up merchant, merely pointing out facts makes me "negative".

Stopped believing in Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy and Religion a very long time ago, some of the obviously younger(or perhaps immature) posters on this site not reached that epiphany yet.

Not aimed at you of course.

I'm not saying that some fans aren't getting over excited on rumours they've heard, but it's not harming anyone, they're not mocking anyone with what they're doing. Just saying maybe calm down a bit. Bite your tongue, turn the other cheek etc etc etc

lordsummerisle

I'm not saying that some fans aren't getting over excited on rumours they've heard, but it's not harming anyone, they're not mocking anyone with what they're doing. Just saying maybe calm down a bit. Bite your tongue, turn the other cheek etc etc etc

Think you'll find that I'm mostly reactive to insults and abuse, rather than pro-active, just I've got a larger vocabulary and I'm better at it than they are, which is what really annoys them!

I should leave it, but wouldn't say that all these baseless rumours don't do any harm, become gospel and fact for some, and they won't be budged from it.

You know as well as I do that as soon as snozzer or darknight posts anything vaguely looking like they're in the know then people will be salivating over it like a dog with a particularly marrow-filled bone.

kg82

Think you'll find that I'm mostly reactive to insults and abuse, rather than pro-active, just I've got a larger vocabulary and I'm better at it than they are, which is what really annoys them!

I should leave it, but wouldn't say that all these baseless rumours don't do any harm, become gospel and fact for some, and they won't be budged from it.

You know as well as I do that as soon as snozzer or darknight posts anything vaguely looking like they're in the know then people will be salivating over it like a dog with a particularly marrow-filled bone.

I do, I just don't see what harm that actually does to you? I'd just let them get on with it, it's not as if forums are set up just for "the God's honest truth" is it!

Nonleagueherewecome

Can't blame SISU on this one: they don't even communicate when there is something going on, so we shouldn't expect them to when there isn't.

Perryccfc

I would actually expect sisu to make some sort of statement if nothing were going on. To me at the minute, silence is golden. If there was nothing happenig behind the scenes and fans were speculating and protesting, surely a statement saying absolutely nothing had been received and no offer was on the table would releive a bit of pressure and divert it back in GH direction? Just my thoughts :)

Nonleagueherewecome

I would actually expect sisu to make some sort of statement if nothing were going on. To me at the minute, silence is golden. If there was nothing happenig behind the scenes and fans were speculating and protesting, surely a statement saying absolutely nothing had been received and no offer was on the table would releive a bit of pressure and divert it back in GH direction? Just my thoughts :)

Understood, but that logic is exactly the same for the other way around!

Whatever the truth, we're kinda in limbo.

I'mARealWizard

Only if untrue.

Are you a real wizard's sleeve?

Which it is.

And I'm not quite sure what you're getting at with asking me whether I'm a wizard's sleeve. If it helps you sleep better tonight and aids your journey seeking out ways of displaying your relative worth against others then sure, why not.

Users who are viewing this thread