whats been being said around the ground? (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

What are the rumours being said around the ground today regarding takeover anyone know?

skybluemole

someone was talking to a steward and he said that cov are now been taken over, apparantly it was being talked about around the top tier be announced mon. lets just hope this true.happy new year

Kuklinski

someone was talking to a steward and he said that cov are now been taken over, apparantly it was being talked about around the top tier be announced mon. lets just hope this true.happy new year

Yes, if you want to know the latest up to date info... Ask a steward.

ICHAN

why would you want to know what rumours are being spread ?

The reason I asked the question was that when I posted this thread CWR/Iplayer were getting very excited about news that they had heard that was being said around the ground and I was just wondering what was being said.
It was as though they had heard something also but did not want to say due to the fact if they said something and it never happened it would not be fair for them to comment, but it was sounding positive news and not just rumours flying around, as they do not talk normally with such excitment about rumours, especially considering what the rumours would have been about, and it was not just Linnell but also their Guest today saying he had heard some stuff.
Nothing more nothing less.

cloughie

last season had info off a steward who is an ok bloke near the posh bits, but it turned out to be BS, but who knows, none of us

Users who are viewing this thread