Whatever the result (1 Viewer)

AJB1983

At sixfields, it still doesn't make it right and we shouldn't be there...

par1sons

I don't support either SISU or ACL but one thing is for sure, if the club carry on playing at the echo the club will never survive or progress. Providing I see building movement on a new ground in cov then I shall attend games at Northampton. Cov need a guaranteed revenue stream and the echo doesn't provide this. Northampton should be rocking with ccfc fans, a blast of the highfield road days, the days I tell my 8 year old about, something he cannot understand because he's used to an attempt stadium with zero atmosphere. #shouldneverhavelefthighfieldroad #ccfc

It will never happen though unfortunately...SISU will never make that kind of financial commitment. Nothing personal chap, but whilst people still swallow the lies that they spew out to buy themselves more time to asset strip the club the more damage will be done.

AJB1983

Can't believe some still want a 'new' stadium. We've already got a new stadium. Just the idiots who run the club don't want to negotiate.

Stafford_SkBlue

I will make the effort to go for the next match - can't expect the side to stay together without revenue. Results far more important then the owners. The argument for staying away is becoming rather boooring.

skybluebeduff

I will make the effort to go for the next match - can't expect the side to stay together without revenue. Results far more important then the owners. The argument for staying away is becoming rather boooring.

No it's not, the people of Coventry want their club back IN COVENTRY, is that hard to comprehend??

ccfcway

The CLUB is FAR more important than results or the owners

We are fighting for the 130 year history of our club, and you think this seasons results are more important ?

Users who are viewing this thread