What would you do with the million from Keogh? (1 Viewer)

Tomh111

Assuming SISU make it available or atleast part of it, I would like to see the money used to bring in a young centre half or a new right sided midfielder to put pressure on Bell for his spot to try and make him up his game.

RichieGunns

Assuming SISU make it available or atleast part of it, I would like to see the money used to bring in a young centre half or a new right sided midfielder to put pressure on Bell for his spot to try and make him up his game.

They'd only be able to give Thorn £250k and i doubt he'd get even that as the rest of the money is in installments based over a period of 12 months (Thats what ive heard anyway!)

But i'd have to go with paying the Rent for the Richo as im pretty sure the reason why all our friendlies are being played away is because of this!

Tomh111

A new centre half?? We just got 2??
No, I think a nippy winger and that would do me. Bank the rest

I know we just got 2 but I think we need another who can possibly cover at left back for Hussey so we have 4/5 solid centre backs.

thechase

I know we just got 2 but I think we need another who can possibly cover at left back for Hussey so we have 4/5 solid centre backs.

We have 5 centre backs, 6 with Henderson and Hussey and Kilbane at left back with young Phillips as cover. We can spend our money a lot more usefully by signing players we actually need instead.

Tomh111

We have 5 centre backs, 6 with Henderson and Hussey and Kilbane at left back with young Phillips as cover. We can spend our money a lot more usefully by signing players we actually need instead.

I didnt count Willis because I dont think he is good enough for the first team yet. I would have Kilbane in the first team in the Centre Mid so I would rather have another back up as Phillips again I doubt is good enough.

torchomatic

Buys loads of records, all the soundtracks I'm after.

Hateley's Heed

A wide player with pace to give us an alternative attacking threat would be useful.

After researching striker Lee Barnard's from Southamton stats on another thread tonight I would love us to use the keogh cash to bring him in. In short has averaged a goal every 2 games in Div 1 over around 5 seasons and that's even if you include his sub appearances in the calculation.

Users who are viewing this thread