what would it take for all fans to protest?? (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

What would it take?

For us to sell craine clingan Keogh Thomas/etc? How longwill it take for all fans to realise what needs to be done, will it be relegation (if still here), will it be signing a terrible board again?? What will it take? They need to feel pressure with about 8000+ fans still going in they're not losing a lot of money and with only a handful of people going to protests before the game sisu won’t care, it will take a couple thousand forthem to F*** off.

I don’t join in the protests as I’m not able to go to mostmatches

Last edited by a moderator:

The soothsayer

What would it take??
For us to sell craine clingan keogh thomas/etc. how long will it take for all fans to realise what needs to be done, will it be relegation (if still here ) will it be signing a terrible board again?? what will it take they need to feel pressure with about 8000+ fans still going in there not losing a lot of money and with only a handfull of people joing in protest's before the gaame sisu wont care it will take a couple thousand for them to F*** off.

i dont join in the protests as im not able to go to most matches

what would you take? how about a dreadnought sized dildo up the ass, but are you that loyal?

Nonleagueherewecome

That it turns out that SISU are Sunderland fans on a revenge mission? They only built the JH statue so that they could defecate on it?

jto123

I have sympathy with both sides. I think fans are fearful that boycotting matches could only put the club in bigger trouble, financially speaking. However there has to be a breaking point and I believe we are there. SISU OUT!

ccfcdan

Im pretty sure we would never get all fans to protest. Theres always a few that are happy for the club to be run into the ground. Recent protests have proved this.

mexico88

I haven't laughed this much at a post since I signed up!

"...I don't go to most matches" - stuck in the nut house at walsgrave hospital no doubt!

flashgary

No disrespect but im 100% sure that no fan will be happy if the club is run into the ground. The main problem for me is that some people will continue to go out of blind loyalty or it gets them out of going shopping with the wife:)

torchomatic

As I mentioned on some other thread somewhere. The guy organising the Blackburn protests says when the team are on the pitch then they support the Club 100% but when they're off it they don't. I agree with that totally.

Me? I go and support my team but won't buy anything from the club shop for instance. Or buy a 50/50 ticket or programme or whatever.

I have sympathy with both sides. I think fans are fearful that boycotting matches could only put the club in bigger trouble, financially speaking. However there has to be a breaking point and I believe we are there. SISU OUT!

shmmeee

As I mentioned on some other thread somewhere. The guy organising the Blackburn protests says when the team are on the pitch then they support the Club 100% but when they're off it they don't. I agree with that totally.

Me? I go and support my team but won't buy anything from the club shop for instance. Or buy a 50/50 ticket or programme or whatever.

Just a thought, but as we are losing money each month, do you not think you in some way contributed to Juke leaving?

Not being antagonistic, just want to know if it's crossed your mind.

torchomatic

Yes, of course it has. I'm sure it's crossed the minds of those who boycotted too. To be honest though, I'm not quite the rebel I seem. I only ever buy a shirt at the beginning of every season and one programme at the first home game of every season and I only "boycotted" my 50/50 ticket at the last match.

I will never give up supporting and attending matches though. There is a whole vicious circle about the club. People don't attend because of SISU, the club loses money and has to sell players, which leads onto people saying they won't attend because of SISU, the club loses money and has to sell players, which leads onto people saying they won't attend because of SISU, the club loses money....etc, etc.

Just a thought, but as we are losing money each month, do you not think you in some way contributed to Juke leaving?

Not being antagonistic, just want to know if it's crossed your mind.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'd say that really, it's hard to argue against protesting/boycotting or turning up to matches. Nobody should be begrudged for wanting to go up and support the team, and at the same time, shouldn't be criticised for protests against the ownership; they're both valid causes, and both show passion for the club. :)

shmmeee

Hey I boycotted too, don't get me wrong. I suppose the argument could be made that it accelerates SISUs presumed end game of having no more assets to sell and leaving.

torchomatic

Or it accelerates the need to sell everything that is left before they go. Who knows? We all do what we think is right.

Hey I boycotted too, don't get me wrong. I suppose the argument could be made that it accelerates SISUs presumed end game of having no more assets to sell and leaving.

wingy

I'll tell you now that boycott protest was no easy thing ,i felt completely twisted that i could'nt go in,but thats how their vandalisation of my football club has left me feeling,if they had'nt spun the bull about this seasons budgets to shift an extra 3000 season tickets ,misrepresented over loans the stadium ,and god knows how many other lies it would'nt be this way ,they are not doing whats best by this football club ,only for themselves ,like pikeys latching onto something beautiful ,bringing it down to the lowest level so they can shackle it for no one else to touch,and they do this not with their money but through stripping out anything of note to sustain their desperate grip ,while saddling us with £35m. of debt.they did'nt have the balls to follow through their blueprint,they are truelly appalling in what they do to this club.

BurbageSkyBlues

Well, IMO, the view that not going contributes to the financial problems, is reasonable.

However, the reverse situation, if people still go up, does not ensure that the club will spend the extra income on either protecting or improving the playing squad.

If an extra five thousand go up, what would SISU do with the extra (75k) per fortnight - I, for one, doubt that it would be used to improve the squad. And that is the conundrum- there seems to be no way that we can actually improve the situation.

How about the SOC campaign getting people to not renew season tickets, but find some way of putting the ticket monies into a holding account that can be 'promised' to the club on the day after Sisu have left. That way, it will be really visible , in terms of the distaste of them and the love for our club.....

Just thoughts....

Even with SISU gone I am not convinced we have a community that really cares enough about CCFC to drag themselves up to games.

Appreciate this will be greeted with if we start winning etc but even with that are hardcore of fans is far too small for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread