What would have been the attendance (1 Viewer)

japandy

if we had stayed at the Ricoh? Sheff Utd, who just re-signed one of their stars, had about 15 or 16,000 so can keep their youngsters. We, I believe, would have had about 14,000. When we were doing well, and playing attractive football would have been getting about 16,000 but I think that would have tappered down over the last two months. And, we could have kept the young ones happy and attracted higher profiled players. On a side note I still don't miss the Ricoh but I sure do Highfield Rd

Otis

Depends on how well we did, but Tony is right. Based on this season and the way things have gone it would have been 10,000 with maybe a 15,000 + crowd for a couple of games or so.

Kingokings204

Like any football club in the football league, should it have success on the pitch then attendances and commercial revenue will increase and vice versa. Simple really.

pusbccfc

7000 Wolves would of meant an attendance of at least 23,000 I think.

chiefdave

Sheff Utd, Wolves and Walsall would have been decent attendances. Other than that I'd expect much the same as last season. The problem we have is we've got a habit of doing OK till Xmas and then tailing off badly, the result is a decent start to the season doesn't create a bump in crowds anymore. If we got towards Easter and in with a shout of the play offs you might start to see an increase.

ollyservetta

in reality we can only guess and assume , no one knows ,like asking wether if still at the ricoh , playing the way we were in the first 3rd of the season ,would leon have seen things different and stayed ,he left to sit on a bench and not even become a bit part player and dout wether that will change for the good next season,.id like to think tho if we were at the ricoh chances are we would have been knocking on the door of the play offs for sure ,that would have meant big crowds for sure

skybluelee

We can only guess but without the minus 10 we'd have been in the top 4 until christmas. I suspect that would have been continued success enough to see a rise on the previous year's avg of 10-11K.

Plus the Wolves game alone would have attracted a minimum of 20K thanks to a huge Wolves following (or in other words roughly equivalent to half a season of attendances at Shitfields).

Users who are viewing this thread