What will the Ricoh be like next year (1 Viewer)

Glen

8000 - 10000 average gate.
I would close completly a stand behind one goal (save money) and the telent stand why bother with it at all.
I bet some night games will struggle to get many pay on the gate

Alex

Well we'll have one of the best stadiums of league 1. No one can take that away from us :) Nah, but seriously I think those are very pessimistic attendances you have guessed there

muners

Ten thousand for the warsaw game maybe..... other than that tops eight; including the away fans who undoubtedly will out sing and out chant the cov faithful.

cornoccfc

8000 - 10000 average gate.
I would close completly a stand behind one goal (save money) and the telent stand why bother with it at all.
I bet some night games will struggle to get many pay on the gate

Part of the Ricoh should be shut anyway.

Get the fans closer together and get a better atmosphere, rather than just the few in 15/16.

skybluealways

No change and would not want it to change, pathetic the amount who turn up for the so called bigger games and dont see them again all season until the so called next big game. Keep the faith, we will be ok ...

Spence CCFC

The away attendance's won't be bigger at all, even if it's the away teams first visit to the Ricoh they probably won't take more than most Championship teams. Teams like Yeovil aren't going to bring more than 500 or so whatever.

skybluealways

Alot of championship sides dont bring many anyway to be honest.
Teams in league one who would travel well ( for the league) would be likes of Notts C,Pompey,MK Dons,Huddersfield

Users who are viewing this thread