What will the crowd be on Tuesday? (1 Viewer)

devonrich

Any ideas on the total crowd for Tues game - including away support.

rob9872

ten characters or more

rupert_bear

Will Cov have bought tickets for our home leg at Crewe I know 3 who have, they live in Warrington, wonder if many more have there's a number of posters on here from the North West

Last edited:

georgehudson

spoke to a mate who works up in that area & he's a 'sky blue' & he & others have got a lot of tickets in the crewe section which means segregation is liable to be a nonsense

Gint11

It wont be a complete sell out due to the away following and segregation. We have sold around 28-29k which we were allowed to have, Crewe fans have 1,100 odd (not sure why its that figure) and they have sold around 700. So they should allow the rest of that back to the home fans. We will get around 30k which is brilliant.

kg82

They got 1800. City released figures the other day say 30400 odd had been sold already

hutch1972

The official crewe site stated this morning that only 400 remained from the allocation, so slowly they have come to the party.

Evans1883

3 of us managed to get in the Crewe family stand thanks to a Crewe player.won't name himiin case he gets fooked

Sadly expect quite a few empty seats due to glory seekers not attending but purchasing £5 tickets in the hope of stubs from this game guaranteeing them a Wembley ticket.

aviles

well fingers crossed 25,000 or more because lets be honest everyone thats bought a ticket wont be there!

From what i've heard, a lot of fan shave only bought tickets so they priority to get tickets for the final and they have no intention of turning up, so i say around 28,000 depending on how many Crewe bring

aloisiwouldhavescored

Think it's a sad indictment of some City fans that they are not interested in actually seeing us play at our own ground to a sell-out crowd, but only interested in the glory of going to Wembley and say "I was there" :facepalm:

theferret

I think you will find that only tickets scanned at the turnstile, which proves attendance, will be able to claim a Wembley Ticket if we get there.

Yep, I've been told, no attendance no Wembley ticket. They were quite clear on that.

As for the gate, it will be based on tickets sold not actual attendees anyway (as is the case with league gates where ST holders are counted if even they do not turn up), so it'll be over 31,000.

Ashdown1

I think this is largely bullshit anyway. I can perhaps understand fans living miles away from Cov doing this but I reckon 98% of those with tickets will be there, meaning an attendance of well over 30,000 anyway.

Noggin

I think you will find that only tickets scanned at the turnstile, which proves attendance, will be able to claim a Wembley Ticket if we get there.

I hope not, they never scan my tickets going in the disabled entrance and when I have a season ticket the only time they check it is first game of the season. Probably best to ask them too this game I guess just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread