What will the CBS look like (1 Viewer)

ricohroar

After the World Cup?

wasps logos gone? Shop moved back?

Nuskyblue

After the World Cup?

wasps logos gone? Shop moved back?
What's the wasps shop like? Can we move in there?

Went to Watford away, their club shop was banging in fairness. Caught my eye, I wanted to look and I'm not a fan. Ours is sort of hidden.

ricohroar

Went to Watford away, their club shop was banging in fairness. Caught my eye, I wanted to look and I'm not a fan. Ours is sort of hidden.
Guessing it’s like our shop was when we first moved in

slowpoke

For a start Wasp signs gone and club and ticket shop where the home fans are and not next to the away fans.

Evo1883

I very much doubt the stadium will ever be called the sports direct stadium , the amount of bad press and with the name being attached to Newcastle, I just can't see that happening again , be the house of fraser stadium 🤣

duffer

I very much doubt the stadium will ever be called the sports direct stadium , the amount of bad press and with the name being attached to Newcastle, I just can't see that happening again , be the house of fraser stadium 🤣

House of Fraser, eh. Sounds a bit like Game of Thrones. Viktor is Coming!

Anyhow, I don't care what it looks like as long as they get rid of all of that Wasps shite... sorry, but I feckin hate it!

Nsgdm1

Shop may be turned in to a Sports Direct outlet ,surely Ashley wouldn't miss this trick

Nuskyblue

Shop may be turned in to a Sports Direct outlet ,surely Ashley wouldn't miss this trick
Went to a sports direct today in Manchester. It was actually smart. He must be trying to shift the brand, see also the new Christmas advert (not some sugar sweet shite the other highstreet brands pedal!)

LastGarrison

Went to a sports direct today in Manchester. It was actually smart. He must be trying to shift the brand, see also the new Christmas advert (not some sugar sweet shite the other highstreet brands pedal!)
Peoples go to is always SportsDirect ignoring the fact that Flannels, 18Montrose, USC, House of Fraser etc. are also part of his group.

I was eleven in 87

The new one in Birmingham is nothing like the ‘normal’ SD stores either.

fernandopartridge

Peoples go to is always SportsDirect ignoring the fact that Flannels, 18Montrose, USC, House of Fraser etc. are also part of his group.
Bought an expensive jacket online from Cruise (the actual shop is in Glasgow) but the same shop effectively as Flannels (which used to be Cruise Flannels I think) a few years ago. My bank stopped the payment and phoned me cos it came up as Sports Direct.

Brighton Sky Blue

One thing that hopefully gets underway quickly is the repair work needed on the parts of the complex that need it.

I think it's obvious what he will do. We shouldn't pretend otherwise. The 1st thing Ashley did at St James Park was plaster it in Sports Direct branding. The 1st thing Newcastles owners did was get rid of it. The same is going to happen to us.

pusbccfc

The new style Sports Direct was planned to open above Flannels in town.

rob9872

Not a fan of it but take SD over Wasps as a brand on our stadium every day!

Paul Anthony

I think it's obvious what he will do. We shouldn't pretend otherwise. The 1st thing Ashley did at St James Park was plaster it in Sports Direct branding. The 1st thing Newcastles owners did was get rid of it. The same is going to happen to us.

Were we still at Highfield Road, then I might be upset about this. But let's be honest, the Arena has always had a corporate identity plastered all over it, be it Ricoh or the CBS. It's not like when he caused a ruckus changing the name of St James's Park, because it's always had a sponsor in the name anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread