what will Saturday bring (1 Viewer)

Disenchanted

hostility towards some of the players?
towards the board?

will they even be there to see/hear it should it happen?

I'm not sure who is even left on the board of this train wreck
anyone?
:blue:

skybluesteve76

Can't see there being any hostility towards the players or manager myself. Saying that, i do feel a bit let down after last night for some reason. A bit like opening a shite Xmas present, total anti climax!
I do think the board will get some shit but they won't be there to hear it.
Sad times, not looking forward to Saturday one but. Unless of course we win and Bristol lose!

All the best

malkitccfc

Whats Nandos opening times on a saturday? Might struggle to get a team out there if its open in cov on a saturday at 3pm

coop

yeah but if there is a pitch invasion we could lose points and go down:eek:

we are going down anyway but i think saturday will bring some people tears.As saturday will be the exact day we are relegated to division 3 yes division 3.

Otis

Think there will be some hostility to the players and possibly to the manager too and most certainly to the board.

oakey

Block 23, row AA, seat 20 will shout vile abuse at every player from 3 until 5. We have such lovely fans

someone told me that joy seppala will be on the pitch at half time to thank all the fans

Nah shes gonna reasure us everything will be fine and we will leave no stone unturned on the quest for loan players for next season. Once the formality withthe figures is taken care of

Users who are viewing this thread